Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am convinced that femdomcels/betacels are truecels

G

Guest2

It's over for them man no female will ever be attracted to them. You know what else? I can't be bothered to write a few sentences or paragraphs to justify my opinion so I'll slap a Discussion prefix on there

Yes man i cannot get over for it there is no way out from this bullshit, it is my only sexual behavior and it ruins my life.

If any fellow femdomcels are interested here's a blog with links to japanese femdom games and doujinshi

its over for them

The existence of @Weeb25 (Chad25) disproves this theory

Its over for cuckcels

Some femoids might have a fetish for that

Some femoids might have a fetish for that
That's the thing though; virtually none do, and they certainly wouldn't go after the socially inept, ugly, and undoubtedly strange guys who have been subject to whatever it is which has made them like "femdom"

That's the thing though; virtually none do, and they certainly wouldn't go after the socially inept, ugly, and undoubtedly strange guys who have been subject to whatever it is which has made them like "femdom"
You got a point there :feelshehe:

I'm only interested in gentle femdom and mommygf type shit.
Other than that, being into femdom isn't how i'd prefer sex with a woman. I'd prefer to be the dominant one and in control.
The GFD stuff is more or less a fantasy for me.
It's over for TRUE femdomcels who ONLY want sex to be with a dominant woman, though

Femdomcels are richcels because those roasties are expensive as fuck kek. Getting money for just kicking, spitting, degrading and fucking a nu-male with a strap-on, life in tutorial mode.

Yes man i cannot get over for it there is no way out from this bullshit, it is my only sexual behavior and it ruins my life.
Foids are submissive by nature, they would rather some guy to lift them and fuck them in the air instead of them strangling some femdomcel

almost no females are into that shit.

just be a cuck theory