Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am enlightened! I have reached 30k posts.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Congratulações!

gz bro. even more so considering your posts are good and you make threads :feelsYall:

Congrats man do u plan on picking a custom rank once u get to 35k

Congrats on the milestone, buddy boyo.

I have finally reached 30k posts! It's been a good 6 months almost. Thank you all!
@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile

Also free @micropenis29 and @Vermilioncore
Tenor

Not difficult anymore but w/e
Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and many others just as bad have destroyed offtopic with their endless sea of two word "its over" "go er" posts and quotes

Either tighten the rules so that this level of spam brings strong warnings or do that and create a forum for postmaxxing (read: spam) to quarantine the diarrhea to one space please. I don't like 50% of my alerts being someone quoting my post just to up their postcount when it's clear from context they don't care what I said.

And before it's said, I've tried to report more, but it's difficult to know what actually qualifies as low effort since low effort is literally omnipresent right now.

you could always just take the easy solution and purge the postmaxxers from the site

I have finally reached 30k posts! It's been a good 6 months almost. Thank you all!
@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile

It's over

Congratiolations bro, you deserve it, ngl. Probably the only postmaxxer, who actually puts effort into his posts.
Holy shit, that's a hardcore achievement.
tbh, i usually don't get mentioned in those kinds of posts.

Congratiolations bro, you deserve it, ngl. Probably the only postmaxxer, who actually puts effort into his posts.
tbh, i usually don't get mentioned in those kinds of posts.
thanks man, I try and keep it balanced

also, you are a top tier poster ngl. you put good thoughts into your posts, and can make some good observations about reality

Wtf I've been here 4 9 months

Well done man.

Respect Amigo. :feelsautistic:

fuck you postmaxxerr ape

Postmaxxers = weaponized autism

Congratulations buddy boyo!

Congrats fellow yugiohcel

Statusmaxxed to Chad ngl

Pure insanity tbh

You couldve done so much more with that time

You spent 103days or more than 3+ months postmaxxing

You couldve learned a useful skill or read a book on something

Idk mane it just seems like a waste of time to me

Ive been trying to do like 1h of self study per day and imo I at least get something out of it

Cant imagine postmaxxing for that long

You spent 103days or more than 3+ months postmaxxing

You couldve learned a useful skill or read a book on something

Idk mane it just seems like a waste of time to me

Ive been trying to do like 1h of self study per day and imo I at least get something out of it

Cant imagine postmaxxing for that long
skills are cope, looks are life. i don't have them, that's why i'm here