Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normies and chads will always win... i need advice

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
basically the past 3 months have been pure hell for me since a guy i thought was my friend that followed me on instagram (private account, only 5 followers, ive known all for 5+ years) leaked all my posts and rants on foids, life, work, school, my depression, my manletism etc etc.

now that guy started to spread all my posts all over the city and now most normies make fun of me/ avoid me bc theyre scared i might do some bad shit even tho i never suggested it or said it.

during summer i will probalby run into that dude and his other friend that shared all my stuff to everybody and theyre probably gonna record me or laugh at me or try to start some stupid shit. wtf do i do now?

Never believe in your "Friends". This is the most expensive lesson you'll learn about this affair. No such thing as friends when you're an Incel. We're the ones that are hated by this entire fucking world.

Move to another city

Never believe in your "Friends". This is the most expensive lesson you'll learn about this affair. No such thing as friends when you're an Incel. We're the ones that are hated by this entire fucking world.
i trusted this guy, i though he was cool, he never did something like this

No people should treated their friend like that.

its ruining anyone and the consequences is severe.

How did they get access to your posts?

bc one dude leaked all my stuff, he followed my account
CIvilian glowies. Fucking hell

Btw this story reminds me of @Aspergcel and his story of getting doxxed

it was a private 5 follower account with my closest frineds. but yea i did that
you had no choice but to delete your social media account and move to another city.

or your so called 'friend' will drive you to suicide

brutal

also

5.9 is not manlet jakov

brutal

also

5.9 is not manlet jakov

you would have to move to get away from it. if you stay there someone will remember. tbh they deseve to be humiliated. there are many ways to do it. :feelsthink:

Beat the shit out of him
As long as you don't cripple him you'll get off with a fine at most

Beat that fucker up.

Fucking normies can’t keep to themselves they have to prod into people’s lives.

Maybe just say that it was a satire account to make fun of incels? That's my best solution for you