Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am entitled to a stacy if my below looksmatch gets chad.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Stacy should love me for my wonderful personality or else she is a disgusting piece of garbage, if she got to know me I am very kind guy but society hating me made become hateful, if Stacy loved me I would heal from my suffering. Right now at this moment a girl who is much below my looksmatched is getting fucked by chad, that makes me angry how dare society be so fucking cucked and stacy won't even go near us. I literally know a landwhale that is mean to everyone and has a Hispanic chad boyfriend, even ugly landwhales have more smv than the average man.

Last edited:
The government should be required to give us a cloned Stacy gf

I don't need a Stacy, my dick gets rock hard even to mediocre foids. But of course women can tell I have a bad personality by looking at my scar ridden face and my non-existant hairline, so its over for me

Stacy should love me for my wonderful personality or else she is a disgusting piece of garbage, if she got to know me I am very kind guy but society hating me made become hateful, if Stacy loved me I would heal from my suffering. Right now at this moment a girl who is much below my looxmatched is getting fucked by chad, that makes me angry how dare society be so fucking cucked and stacy won't even go near us. I literally know a landwhale that is mean to everyone and has a Hispanic chad boyfriend, even ugly landwhales have more smv than the average man.
Wile your at it, your entitled to healthcare and free abortions. Bullshit fucking bullshit, dude. Just go to nevada were hookers are fucking legal. They may not be cheap but there your best chance of pussy.

we are entitled to stacies

Men love weak and inferior women, ugliness in a woman can be seen as a kind of inferiority and she is seen as more loyal because she will be more grateful to have Chad as her bf, while women want superior men, who are practically better in everything, they should have more money, be taller, stronger and even more handsome, otherwise they will see the man as inferior which makes him unattractive