Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who do you hate more, foids or chad?

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
I am a simp I guess. Because I have no qualms with women for the most part, they pick attractive men and im okay with that.

I hate chad though, every single day of my life. I am so much angrier and filled with rage when I see a 6"2 blond hair blue eyed chad than when I see a 10/10 stacy.

Chad raises the standards of women. If all chsds died tomorrow, standards would go back down overtime, and it's likely even some incels would be able to ascend with their looksmatch or better.

If you are a go gettER, please take go for chads. not stacys. no reason to hurt women.

I'm straight and want to have sex with women. I have no interest in chads or talking to them or being friends with them. Id rather be balls deep in the friend zone with a stacy than having a bromance with chad who uses me t make him feel better about himself.

Nothing will be able to top my hatred of women. I absolutely despise them. I'm more jealous of Chad because I want to be in their position, but I also despise them. After foids, I despise simps the most.

Nothing will be able to top my hatred of women. I absolutely despise them. I'm more jealous of Chad because I want to be in their position, but I also despise them. After foids, I despise simps the most.

Foids obviously they have bullied , harrased me , never helped me always ignoring me only because im ugly somehow its never their fault people literally blame kikes today without hesitation but never doubt foids
Literally their fault we have crippling societies

I hate reality as a whole, and foids just strongly represent the evil face of it that hates me

I hate Foids more without a doubt. In just the past 14 years they've murdered more babies than man has killed man in all of human history.

I don't care about Chads. They just happened to won a lottery organized by foids. It's not "their" fault if foids are the way they are.

I hate Foids more without a doubt. In just the past 14 years they've murdered more babies than man has killed man in all of human history.
This too

If all chsds died tomorrow, standards would go back down overtime, and it's likely even some incels would be able to ascend with their looksmatch or better.
I strongly disagree. Foids date because they can, not because they have to. For them it's not like going to store and buying whatever is the best available; it's going for a specific item and leaving if it's not there. It's really not relative for them.

I hate beta orbiter simps since they give foids complements and free money. Chad is destructive but there are way less of them in the wild than simps (90% of men)

I hate bitches more. If soyciety didn't become gynocentric we wouldn't be having these problems now.

I fucking despise foids the most

It’s not chads fault that all of the sub 8 women STILL try and flock to him

Foids. Can't stand them

Foids obviously they have bullied , harrased me , never helped me always ignoring me only because im ugly somehow its never their fault people literally blame kikes today without hesitation but never doubt foids
I think I'm finally beginning to understand you.

Foids are the real kikes

People in general. If only one could go, I would choose foids because chads realistically are just lucky men and killing them won't solve female nature.

Same brocel, I despise those roasties.

chads, they act like they deserve to be that way even though it was entirely luck that they were born that way