Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am far left

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I hate both literal capitalism and sexual capitalism. I hate inequality, I hate femoid privilege, sexhaver privilege, normalfag privilege, chad privilege. I want to level the playing field and remove the barriers to sexual equality. I want to put an end to sexual poverty. I want to free men from the rigid masochistic gender roles imposed on us by tradcucks and feminists. a man shouldn't have to prove his value were human beings and we exist. women don't have to prove their humanity its already assumed because they exist, and men deserve that same right. maybe women should undergo incel sensitivity training courses to see us as human beings and not objects of hatred and contempt that deserve to be bullied and tortured for daring to exist. teach the next generation of women empathy and compassion so that they don't grow up to be sadistic misandrist monsters like the current ones.

Last edited:
Liberalism is what makes us lose in the dating market, I don't understand why some people here can support it in any way tbh

I can imagine bro

I'm going to BLM your house right to the ground.