Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am feeling lonely

• Thread starter Deleted member 44153
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44153

Banned
-
I am feeling lonely

get a gf maybe :feelshehe:

I am feeling lonely
Me too sometimes,even though i try to control my impulses it's impossible since they're hardwired into my dna. So i cope with video games ,xans or beer to distract myself.

Me too sometimes,even though i try to control my impulses it's impossible since they're hardwired into my dna. So i cope with video games ,xans or beer to distract myself.
xanax is a shit cope

Saying that implies that you're low inhib which is a major fakecel trait,in which case kys.
Only high inhib truecels know how good xans are.
i am high inhib.
Xanax makes me feel dumb.

I have no one talk to expect this fourm

I have no one talk to expect this fourm
#metoo but truecels don't need ''friends'' because there's no such thing for them

use chatterbate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: