Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am feeling so fucking lost and suicidal

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
It all just gets worse and worse.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Nobody will come to save you.
Nobody cares about your suffering.
Nobody will show any kind of empathy towards you.
You will die alone without ever having lived.
You will die with no soul because the devil already took it.
Its over.

View: https://youtu.be/Wgf_Kyo96Lk

if you have money on paypal give it to me before you go :feelsEhh:

I do think there is a lot still to enjoy in the world. And you never know what will happen for sure.

Try to enjoy your copes more/get more or better copes.

It's all we can do. I will never give the normies the pleasure of being dead.

Sometimes all we can do is cope, and that’s okay. No shame in not fighting degeneracy that’s bigger than you by millions if not billions and has been around longer than most of us have been born. As they say, smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:
How do you even find dealers tbh everyone larps about how when your young people will be shoving drugs up your nose like it's candy but it never happend to me and I never even heard of someone being a dealer wich is brutal because I want to weedmaxxx for cope

How do you even find dealers tbh everyone larps about how when your young people will be shoving drugs up your nose like it's candy but it never happend to me and I never even heard of someone being a dealer wich is brutal because I want to weedmaxxx for cope
I haven’t had any for a long time tbh but back when I did it was from a guy that would smoke a pen at my work, and I’d join in when I could. You just kinda get lucky and stumble across it tbh