Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am finally losing my sanity :)

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Half of the time incels sound like foids and chads but are they really maybe half of them are feds. FUCK I am so lonely and half the world doesn't believe my trauma is real. I don't give a fuck anymore. It's actually good. It's makes killing them in pyschonauts even easier.
3cab1bc81960e1db9effde59092d7d86

Soys say that being cheated on in a marriage is normal? Being divorced rape is normal. Being stepped on is normal. I'm saying the truth. None of them lived in the real world. They have no idea how this affects most men. Now most of us turned into simps and the other half who haven't have to deal with this, alone. Yet IM THE CRAZY ONE. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they haven't lived at all in the real world at once. I can't believe that can they can believe that. The fact That being soy is normal. :worryfeels: I am not disturbing the only disturbing is those who use reddit and who refuse to believe my issues are real. I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about how I am alone. I'm talking about how I have no one at all who respects a thing I do because I'm see as some send off to a useless battlefield. I can die and be replaced. This fucking normal. This the sunshine and rainbows you see normies is this what you want is this the world you love so much. If so that's so fucking insa e. I'm going insane as theirs no morals. FUCKING CHADS DO ALL RAPING AND yet manlets arent even respected at once
Walking dead rick gun 640x424

Fucking HILARIOUS HILARIOUS

Last edited:
I started losing my sanity sooner this year, welcome to the club.

You're not losing your sanity, but patience. You see things as they really are, unlike NPCs.

The world's a prison and the warden a cuck.

What's new.:feelsmage:

You're not gonna do anything dangERous, right? :worryfeels:

@erenyeager U drunk again, brocel?

High iq. Just make you dont have schizophrenia in your family
I have a schizophrenic uncle on my dad’s side. Though idk if i’m safe because his schizophrenia surfaced in his 40s. Tbh i’m not sure if it’s genetics or what but i’m pretty sure he was abusing meth/opioids/psycedelics so he might’ve just gotten permanent psychosis from meth or something.

Would I be safe or is it not worth the risk?

L

I have a schizophrenic uncle on my dad’s side. Though idk if i’m safe because his schizophrenia surfaced in his 40s. Tbh i’m not sure if it’s genetics or what but i’m pretty sure he was abusing meth/opioids/psycedelics so he might’ve just gotten permanent psychosis from meth or something.

L
DONT SAY THE P WORD THEY ARE WATCHING

I can’t stand normal fags, they call me privileged due to dry cock supposedly being my only issue even though that is not the case, yes, that is one of my problems but not my only problem.

L
Idk

This explains why I've become

MORE SANE

over the years...

People keep losing their sanity...

I keep finding it, AND I NEVER GIVE IT BACK TO THEM!

(after a while it adds up!)

There is no god

9A8600C8 2F2B 4022 A86E AEA7E23AA5E4

Download

i'm already standing on the edge of the bridge

but i'm afraid i'll keep standing here for a while

I don't even know what being sane is anymore I'm constantly full of rage and I want to fight, fuck and kill. Fuck me