Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I AM FUCKING RUINED

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
just lost 14k (my entire fucking life savings basicaly) because i bought call contracts on AMC but accidentally forgot to set as a limit order and some asshole troll filled me with 4x100 shares at a $35 premium per share. if amc doesnt reach $50+ before 2023 then it is unbelievably over. worst day of my fucking life there is nothing i can do to undo this either i am utterly fucked!!! WHY CANT I EVER WIN AT ANYTHING WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! not only this but i have also lost all the gains i made on blackberry because of the fucking robinhood trading halt so i am pretty much in irrecoverable financial ruin

Test2

i guess i really was destined to rope

Last edited:
Amc? The car manufacturers?
The made the AMC pacer...

Hahah with new onslaught of noobie traders umping into the GME, AMC,BB Bandwagon, A LOOOOOOT of money will be lost in the next few weeks.

Dont worry though, I made some stupid deicisions as well on some crazy gambles. It seems big and terrifying now but take it as a lesson and learn from it.

On the bright side, you bought Leap Calls with 2023 expiration date, I do believe AMC will recover and on top of that, you never know what might happen, they might have a crazy day in the next 2 years where it might quickly jump to the 60s before crashing back.

Be vigiliant.

This is also why ist better to only gamble a part of your folio so that you still have capital for other plays.

I am sorry for you, but didn't understand a single word

That's brutal

Post your pink wojaks

Attachments

• 88A0BAA0-80BA-4B8B-9183-612B925CD806.png
    88A0BAA0-80BA-4B8B-9183-612B925CD806.png
    412.4 KB · Views: 80
just lost 14k (my entire fucking life savings basicaly) because i bought call contracts on AMC but accidentally forgot to set as a limit order and some asshole troll filled me with 4x100 shares at a $35 premium per share. if amc doesnt reach $50+ before 2023 then it is unbelievably over. worst day of my fucking life there is nothing i can do to undo this either i am utterly fucked!!! WHY CANT I EVER WIN AT ANYTHING WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! not only this but i have also lost all the gains i made on blackberry because of the fucking robinhood trading halt so i am pretty much in irrecoverable financial ruin

View attachment 402344View attachment 402345

Time to ready the rope

It's only money, who cares? What were you gonna do with it beside blow it anyway?

I asked a hobo about your situation and he said you don't have to pay them if you don't want to so follow his advice and you should be ok :feelsLSD:

If its in the news, its already too late to make money from it.

That sucks. You should never throw all your money at one stock like that. Only invest what you are comfortable losing. And if you want to invest a ton like you did, at least pick different stocks instead of putting all your eggs in one basket. A diverse portfolio isnt a meme its good advice

You fell for the jewish tricks, I can bet that they had a backup company and they’re selling stocks to normie buyers that are allured by memes posted online using spambots. You think Jews can lose??? You think bilionaires can lose all their cash on some random stock? People are going to lose 90% of their money from the stock and guess who will get those 90%.

You fell for the jewish tricks, I can bet that they had a backup company and they’re selling stocks to normie buyers that are allured by memes posted online using spambots. You think Jews can lose??? You think bilionaires can lose all their cash on some random stock? People are going to lose 90% of their money from the stock and guess who will get those 90%.

Every single reddit soyboy is unironically using their savings in buying GME when it will probably crash to $15 this week. They thinking they're sticking it to the man, when these types of jews never lose

They see one man make millions when he bought tons of calls and stock a year ago, and they think they can be him lol

You lost 14k? Jesus fuck that's brutal.
How much money do you have left?
2k. i am also gambling that tho because fuck it
Every single reddit soyboy is unironically using their savings in buying GME when it will probably crash to $15 this week. They thinking they're sticking it to the man, when these types of jews never lose

They see one man make millions when he bought tons of calls and stock a year ago, and they think they can be him lol

dumb whore losses most of her money, bought in at $323, it closed at $187 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Idk how they covered and lowered SI. Some sources like Ortex and S3 say it’s true but there wasn’t a lot of volume flowing. Sucks I had to sell but I think the train died down. I feel bad for selling to some shmuck who probably thought it was going to go to $1k last week. Before I was laughing at newbies who would lose money but now I feel bad. Best get rich quick scheme I have ever experienced though. Time to go in for green companies though. Blackberry also seems to be a good hold regardless.

Idk how they covered and lowered SI. Some sources like Ortex and S3 say it’s true but there wasn’t a lot of volume flowing. Sucks I had to sell but I think the train died down. I feel bad for selling to some shmuck who probably thought it was going to go to $1k last week. Before I was laughing at newbies who would lose money but now I feel bad. Best get rich quick scheme I have ever experienced though. Time to go in for green companies though. Blackberry also seems to be a good hold regardless.

yea i bought more blackberry today bringing my total of shares to 150 at price of $13.50 each hopefully it pays off

If its in the news, its already too late to make money from it.
Absolutely. Caught wind of GME shit a couple of days before it all over soyddit, but in the end, it's all gambling.

You should get crypto.

I didn't understand a single word

JFL at impulsive fuck.

I have no idea what you mean but when you buy stock don’t you specify how many shares and at what price you want to buy at?

also how did they take all your money out? Did you link your trading account directly to your bank account? Should you not make an isolated account for spending on stocks, online purchases, etc? So the broker can buy stock till you run out of money?

View attachment 402344View attachment 402345

1611995296363-png.402453

tbh

also if you ever stop by in Germany i can get you filthy rich within a matter of a few months possibly days in best case

You are financially ruined.