Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am becoming fucking fanatic about trading.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I see it more and more clearly now. Trading is the only thing in life that can still give me peace. When my $ value goes up I feel good. When it goes down I feel like shit. The way I see it I have failed in every way. I am 38 and I am a KHHV so I completely failed on a social level. I have a well paying but low class job and low level of education. If it wasn't for the trading my life would be over. I would spend the rest of my life as a loser. The only way to ascend from being a loser at this time is becoming rich. And trading is the only way to become rich. So trading is the only thing I will do in my free time from now on. I have ordered a huge 3x2 meter whiteboard on which I will note every single piece of information I can find. I will sit there for hours thinking about what move the chinks, Trump and others will make to manipulate the market in their favor and I will be there before they are. I will trade better than those that know what Trump is going to tweet before he does. I will be trading like a motherfucking ISIS fighter. There is nothing I have left as an incel.

I think as an incel the only thing you can do to keep you from going FUCKING INSANE is to find something in life to be fucking fanatic about and in my case I believe that moneymaxxing is the only thing that can fix my fucking JOKE of a life up at least to some degree. I will stop doing anything other than working, eating, sleeping and trading. I will have to outperform those famous traders that have made 10.000%+ within a year and I will continue to fight for this goal until death.

We are going into a recession, you can make a boat load of money if you got like 200k saved

We are going into a recession, you can make a boat load of money if you got like 200k saved
My broker is currently giving me around 70k to trade with but I won't get rich from a single recession. I need to figure out where the swings are. Over the last three months I was able to outperform the market massively even if calculating leverage out. Right now I went short and the markets went up so I am now stuck waiting for it to go down by about 200 pips but it's not a big deal. I am just losing a week or two.

They say a lot of people lose money trading in the long run, hopefully you don't bro. Stay smart and on edge I guess but best of luck, I sincerely hope you and other cels here succeed

Great man, fuck normtards and just hyper-focus on a goal. Just don't go overboard and potentially put large sums at risk.

Good for you bro, I'd like to get into trading myself in a few years time

Thats great man, i happy that you found something to deal with your inceldom. I personally am not interested in finance stuff, but i hope to help bring the age of sex robots closer to us.

Great that you found a good cope man