Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am Fully drunk

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Hey brocels, your fellow currycel Nightwalker is so drunk today that i don't even know what i am typing hehehehe :feelskek: I had 4 stronk beers and vodka mixed heehehe ...i just wanna kiss a foid right now..like very hard ..and go to sleep :foidSoy:

I want others to feel what I go through

Waco

gobrillaz hahaha

GOBRILLAZ BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA @proudweeb @MACHETE
IT HAS REMINDED ME ABOUT MY FUCKING GORILLA GLUE SMOKING AHAHAHAH GOBRILLAZ FUCKING KILLAZ ODER NIGGAZ RAPIST TERROR KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)
high af rn

nice I am under inluence of 5yth warsteiner 4.8% and I feel rapey (in video game)
Hahaha yeaah rapey in animal crossing video game ofc

GOBRILLAZ BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA @proudweeb @MACHETE
IT HAS REMINDED ME ABOUT MY FUCKING GORILLA GLUE SMOKING AHAHAHAH GOBRILLAZ FUCKING KILLAZ ODER NIGGAZ RAPIST TERROR KOMMANDO (IN VIDEO GAME)
Hahaha Sneir I'm glad you agree with my opinions about the socio-economic situation in Bhutan :feelsYall:

Hahaha Sneir I'm glad you agree with my opinions about the socio-economic situation in Bhutan :feelsYall:
Hey Bhutan is a one funny fucking country man...like 99% of world doesn't even know it exists...hahahaha... I wanna screw some Bhutanese foids

SAD TRUE IS THAT THERE IS NO HELP MEDS OR THE RAPIST FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
What is rape ?? All i know about is sex

kek if I had a sister I probably wouldn't be incel :feelsYall::feelskek:
Yeawh that's my man , there is no way that if i had a prime sister foid in my home and would let some mofo chad climb over her body...she is my sister, i have my first right over her body

Yeawh that's my man , there is no way that if i had a prime sister foid in my home and would let some mofo chad climb over her body...she is my sister, i have my first right over her body
Bazed :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

It takes me 12+ shots in a short relatively short time frame to get drunk.