Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am glad you asked, IT (re: "Question for Incels")

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Questionforincels

As I was banned from commenting on IT due to a reason I STILL do not know, I'll comment here.

I have a full time job in a career I enjoy. As I have shitty genetics, I workout regularly and stay in shape to the best of my ability. I do have hobbies (not saying which, other than it is a solo sport that brings me relaxation to practice). I have family that I love --- they weren't always fair or nice to me, but I still love them regardless, and enjoy spending time with them, even though they always thought I was a weirdo. I read in my spare time - a lot. Another passion of mine is language learning: j'ai appris français and ich habe deutsch gelernt, and now I'm working on nihongo. I enjoy traveling and have a tripped planned in a few days. I figure being short, ugly, and goblin-like allows me ample spare time. I visit this forum once or twice a day, maybe comment a few times, but if it gets shut down or I get banned, it's not the end of the world. I simply see it as a place to vent, and this forum has far fewer rules than most, so you have to be very extreme to get struck down

But I'm still angry at being given looks of distrust by women because they think I look "creepy". I have a decent memory and cannot forget the years of bullying for things I cannot control. Even to this day, I still bear the brunt of lookism and have to prove myself much harder than others (it took me longer than what I would have liked to get the job I wanted)

Hey PookaParty, if you're lurking:

Pookaparty

I was banned, but I sincerely and honestly do not know why. I said nothing threatening or hateful

Though, ultimately to foids, they'll pin all of who they denigrate as "neckbeards" or otherwise unkempt/goalless, wrongthink-committing men on you, regardless of whether they've ascended or not; as well as projecting such negative traits such as poor hygiene and life skills/hobbies... :society:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

This is actually just showing the logical vendettas and biases foids so like to harbor; anyone that acts in an unpleasant or otherwise seemingly "hostile" way to them is, regardless of their actual inceldom status, an incel... :feelsclown:

As they can only relate negative behaviour with their perception of an unattractive physical appearance, and not being able to ascend, showing their true view of subhumans like us; the shekel-funded media and those who consume it also have a hand on this, using the term "incel" as a catch-all for any man who might have beliefs that contrast with the usual bluepilled nonsense, or those who might commit the heinous crime of wrongthink against the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsjuice: