Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am going to jackhanmamaxx

ahenobarbus

ahenobarbus

Self-banned
-
I am going to use every single anabolic steroid and train 3 hours daily. I want to make every single fucking female uncomfortable and rip their cuckfriends head off. Idk if i die of overdose

mirin bulgarian weightlifting training system maxxing

Literally killing yourself to make an impact of foids doesn't exactly seem like a wise idea; you can do the same by gymmaxxing regularly, eating a lot, and then simply existing also with an unattractive face for both the horn effect of negative traits as well as the intimidation being physically fit provides, especially at night. :society:

Literally killing yourself to make an impact of foids doesn't exactly seem like a wise idea; you can do the same by gymmaxxing regularly, eating a lot, and then simply existing also with an unattractive face for both the horn effect of negative traits as well as the intimidation being physically fit provides, especially at night. :society:
i want to get huge and strong fast. i want to make every normie feel inferior and weak. i want to make foids uncomfortable and when they go to their cuckfriend for help i can break their fucking knees and arms.

i want to get huge and strong fast. i want to make every normie feel inferior and weak. i want to make foids uncomfortable and when they go to their cuckfriend for help i can break their fucking knees and arms.
You don't have to become @HiddenUzer to do that. :smonk: