Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am going to the movie theatre to watch Godzilla minus one

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I didn't think much of this movie when I heard of it, just another generic, and probably shit Godzilla movie, but I heard its actually good and involves human drama.

Its a relatively low budget 100% Japanese movie, so I will give it a shot.

All I know its about some jap in WW2 who avoids being a Kamkiazze but then lives in crippling shame and is just withered drifter feeling like a loser, but then godzilla tramples the city and he hides out with a group of people, but then godzilla devastates things and shit, and he tries to prove himself and redeem himself and give himself purpose

I don't know much about it, but it seams good, and no woke bullshit either

Godzilla Minus One: Where to Watch the Best Godzilla Movie? - Streaming and  Now Showing Status, Explained - FandomWire

Last edited:
This doesn't seem like a goyslop movie tbh

Enjoy, i might watch. Will wait for it be available free on the site i use. Probably will wait longer, if the quality is too shit

Enjoy, i might watch. Will wait for it be available free on the site i use. Probably will wait longer, if the quality is too shit
I only paid £5 for a ticket anyway.

I want to watch this on the big screen

Pirate it online

nice, big screen always mogs but i hate leaving the house and im a cheap kike tbh
I doubt there will be anyone else watching this with me tbh

My town is shithole and the movie is japanese I think, and I booked a late viewing

I doubt there will be anyone else watching this with me tbh

My town is shithole and the movie is japanese I think, and I booked a late viewing
I hate normie's children screaming and normies staring tbh. Its late so probably going to be no children and normies too busy sleeping so they can wagecuck tomorrow

The site i gave you, Yeah itll come soon after 3 generations, First cam, Then TS, Then HD

I hate normie's children screaming and normies staring tbh. Its late so probably going to be no children and normies too busy sleeping so they can wagecuck tomorrow
I watched titanic 25th anniversary screening 3 times in march, and there were hardly many people tbh

The site i gave you, Yeah itll come soon after 3 generations, First cam, Then TS, Then HD
I don't mind cam but i hate when jews add their stupid slot ads in the movies but its not too bad and i just skip it

I don't mind cam but i hate when jews add their stupid slot ads in the movies but its not too bad and i just skip it
Yes, Its a nigger stacking jew coins

I watched titanic 25th anniversary screening 3 times in march, and there were hardly many people tbh
Is celtic truecel still on neets, he was a funny user tbh. Always caged at his threads. Haven't seen him in a while

Its been this long, I heard this song when i was just 11
i heard it recently tbh, ive known about this song for years tbh. Cant even remember when i first heard it

I cant fucking take 70 more years of this, I must kill myself!
hopefully i die early, cowards way out is slow suicide tbh. I dont have the guts to end it instantly

Only dikes and troons care about cuckzilla