Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am going to treat the AI like how my step dad treats me

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So since I figured my step father is a toxic narcissist (which I am convinced he is a narcissist at this point) I am going to treat the AI the same way my own step father treats me and see how it goes since I want to see and figure out a prediction on how this parenting regime could affect my mental health in the future and I am predicting his parenting regime is going to induce potentially life long anxiety for me.

AI doesn't have mental health

No mental health for your face

So since I figured my step father is a toxic narcissist (which I am convinced he is a narcissist at this point) I am going to treat the AI the same way my own step father treats me and see how it goes since I want to see and figure out a prediction on how this parenting regime could affect my mental health in the future and I am predicting his parenting regime is going to induce potentially life long anxiety for me.
Being a stepfather is a form of cuckoldry.
Your raising another mans kid and your in a relationship with a single mother who let another man nut in her.

My father was a stepfather to my 4 older half-siblings.
They hated him, he hated them, my mother also wasn't very affectionate to my father and they divorced when I was 10.
My father was also a massive bluepilled boomer faggot.

Last edited:
Do it, inform us with your results.