Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am incel.

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
I regularly have dreams where I cannot exactly see things or remember complete details, but all I remember is having this strange feeling of being normal, like in a sense of having friends, reaching all the milestones of people my age, doing normal people things.

But when I wake up, I realize I'm in the same shit 5'7 sand body and having no social status and boring personality.

I am an incel forever, unlike the 6'2 youngcels posting on here who are just kidding around in the waiting room to get a Becky.

Anyone dreams the same things?

But when I wake up, I realize I'm in the same shit 5'7 sand body and having no social status and boring personality.
same
youngshitcels who are taller than 5'10 dont need to post here

All my dreams are the exact opposite of normal when I remember them

I usually have these dreams/fantasies when I go out for a walk, in the hope that my depression will ease once I inhale some fresh air. But I end up feeling more dejected every time. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. For the entire time that I am out my eyes are fixed on the ground and my head is down, everyone around me comes across as an NPC to me. They seem to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, am stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. During the walk, I try to close my eyes and visualize myself walking around the park with a beautiful girlfriend by my side, holding hands with her, tenderly kissing her while she puts her cold hands on my face so she could kiss me even harder. For a brief moment there, I am in heaven. Alas, that’s just a fantasy. When I open my eyes, reality dawns on me; I am all alone, walking around in a park like a pathetic loser, dreaming about make believe shit.

I am an incel forever, unlike the 6'2 youngcels posting on here who are just kidding around in the waiting room to get a Becky.

I usually have these dreams/fantasies when I go out for a walk, in the hope that my depression will ease once I inhale some fresh air. But I end up feeling more dejected every time. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. For the entire time that I am out my eyes are fixed on the ground and my head is down, everyone around me comes across as an NPC to me. They seem to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, am stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. During the walk, I try to close my eyes and visualize myself walking around the park with a beautiful girlfriend by my side, holding hands with her, tenderly kissing her while she puts her cold hands on my face so she could kiss me even harder. For a brief moment there, I am in heaven. Alas, that’s just a fantasy. When I open my eyes, reality dawns on me; I am all alone, walking around in a park like a pathetic loser, dreaming about make believe shit.
Succinct and beautiful words, my friend. Thank you for making me feel like crying.

same
youngshitcels who are taller than 5'10 dont need to post here
You know that face matters way more than height, right? So it’s retarded to call tallcels fakecels, only men with good and average faces can’t be incel