Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no such thing as an Incel "Roping"

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★
When a Incel "ropes", he was actually murdered, murdered by foids, murdered by a society that denied and robbed him of the right to live, to be happy, to be loved, to be accepted, to be able to experience things every Normal Young Male should be able to experience, Simply Robbed of a normal life because his Looks, Height, NTness were never good enough.

For Soyciety: Yes, Its your fault and incels have every right to be angry, bitter and lash out.

You Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It.

Last edited:
Exactly. Put someone in a torturous reality and expect them not to try and escape? This entire world needs to burn for its crimes (in GTA).

Exactly. Put someone in a torturous reality and expect them not to try and escape? This entire world needs to burn for its crimes (in GTA).
They really expect us to just lie down and take it until we are all dead.

And they expect us to stay silent about it too. Just be punching bag theory. We, are the victims of natural selection here. Horrifying isnt it

And they expect us to stay silent about it too. Just be punching bag theory. We, are the victims of natural selection here. Horrifying isnt it
This is it, they expect us to "know our place" as soyciety's punching bags, cogs and slaves to keep it running.

This is it, they expect us to "know our place" as soyciety's punching bags, cogs and slaves to keep it running.
They think inceldom is just about dating, kek. Shit, I'd be okay with not having a gf if I had a good friend group, and people actually respected me and treated me as human. No, INCELDOM IS ABOUT BEING OUTCAST AS A VICTIM OF NATURAL SELECTION BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS AND NON-NT AND ABUSED AND STOMPED ON BY ALL OF SOYCIETY, NEVER FINDING ANY SYMPATHY OR RESPITE FROM ANYONE. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY OR SELF IMPROOVE, PEOPLE WILL TAKE YOUR KINDNESS FOR GRANTED AND STOMP ON YOUR FACE, AND IF YOU RESIST THEN THEY WILL GANG UP ON YOU AND YOU ARE NOW THE ENEMY

Very high IQ take

IT:BuT YoU arENT enTi-

STFU YOU ARENT ENTITLED TO SAFETY EITHER

They think inceldom is just about dating, kek. Shit, I'd be okay with not having a gf if I had a good friend group, and people actually respected me and treated me as human. No, INCELDOM IS ABOUT BEING OUTCAST AS A VICTIM OF NATURAL SELECTION BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS AND NON-NT AND ABUSED AND STOMPED ON BY ALL OF SOYCIETY, NEVER FINDING ANY SYMPATHY OR RESPITE FROM ANYONE. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY OR SELF IMPROOVE, PEOPLE WILL TAKE YOUR KINDNESS FOR GRANTED AND STOMP ON YOUR FACE, AND IF YOU RESIST THEN THEY WILL GANG UP ON YOU AND YOU ARE NOW THE ENEMY

Very high IQ take

Foids aint entitled to shit, they want men to be "muh traditional" while they are free to be ultra feministo to the death.

Very high IQ take

NO ONE IN THIS SOYCIETY IS ENTITLED TO SHIT, NO ONE IS EVEN ENTITLED TO LIFE. WE ALL DIE SOMEDAY, WE ALL LOSE EVERYTHING WE HAVE SOMEDAY. HUMAN RIGHTS IS A PRODUCT OF HUMAN IMAGINATION, NEVER FORGET THAT.

Also not to mention not just "roping" virgins have an earlier death rate so technically he is being murdered

Foids denying a man a relationship should be a felony

True, suicide is the fault of society.

When a Incel "ropes", he was actually murdered, murdered by foids, murdered by a society that denied and robbed him of the right to live, to be happy, to be loved, to be accepted, to be able to experience things every Normal Young Male should be able to experience, Simply Robbed of a normal life because his Looks, Height, NTness were never good enough.

For Soyciety: Yes, Its your fault and incels have every right to be angry, bitter and lash out.

You Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It.
When Elliot Rodger killed those 5 people in 2014, society asked for it. When Alek Minassian used his van to run over pedestrians in 2018, society asked for it. Society is forcing these incels into a corner which will lead to consequences

As an incel you don't have a life to lose anyway so you can't die.

When Elliot Rodger killed those 5 people in 2014, society asked for it. When Alek Minassian used his van to run over pedestrians in 2018, society asked for it. Society is forcing these incels into a corner which will lead to consequences
Youre right about ER but Minassian did it for attention instead of actual inceldom.

Based. Incel Lives Matter!!!

Exactly. And then everyone in the media loves to be horrified and "shocked, shocked I tell you!", when the inevitable happens.

They think further punishment and ostracizing is the solution. It's a never-ending death spiral that won't end until the girl stops pitying and hating that lonely, quiet boy in class. Until she talks to him with genuine interest, presenting an invitation to join humanity. Don't hold your breath.

THIS IS WHY IF I KMS IM TAKING SOMEONE WITH ME I COULD HAVE HAD A GOOD LIFE IF IT WERENT FOR THE ABUSE

Exactly. And then everyone in the media loves to be horrified and "shocked, shocked I tell you!", when the inevitable happens.

They think further punishment and ostracizing is the solution. It's a never-ending death spiral that won't end until the girl stops pitying and hating that lonely, quiet boy in class. Until she talks to him with genuine interest, presenting an invitation to join humanity. Don't hold your breath.
Which we know it will never happen, they rather have the kid grab a gun and shoot up his college campus than for him to be genuinely accepted and loved (this is why we will never have a honest discussion about incels).

They don't just expect us to lie down and take it until we die. They expect us to work hard and put effort into the system so they can enjoy the fruits of our efforts while we are left with nothing to show for all the work we put in. If I can't get the most basic needs like sex and love fulfilled, I will do the bare minimum I have to in life to get by.

They don't just expect us to lie down and take it until we die. They expect us to work hard and put effort into the system so they can enjoy the fruits of our efforts while we are left with nothing to show for all the work we put in. If I can't get the most basic needs like sex and love fulfilled, I will do the bare minimum I have to in life to get by.
Makes sense.

How many brothers fell victim to the thots?