Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am Jewish

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
@Mortis
@gymcellragefuel
@ItsovERfucks

you cracked the code yes yes
I am jewish :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Jew people having fun, global domination over every-one
jew people shine so bright, genocide anyone who isn't kike :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Mortis, tell them about my barmitzwa. I told you in pms remember, like how uncle Nathaniel got evicted from jew cabal a few years ago because he went crazy af.
Now he rants on twitter, dude is meschugge!

Every family member combined, we survived 16 death camps and thats not joking.
My grand-grandpa actually met Joseph Mengele but he says they just ate soup together, like he was chill that day I guess.
Still scary.

@Mortis knows all about that, one of his ancestors was in same camp but they didnt meet my ancestor.

We're brocels I could care less if you're Jewish.

Send proof or it’s just Larp.

:feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:
literally asking me to doxx my synagogue
ok nazi
@Mortis look at this shit, the goyim thinks im meschugge
Fuck you and your synagogue you child molesting bastard. Jews will all die by my hand. Your time is coming kike

Fuck you and your synagogue you child molesting bastard. Jews will all die by my hand. Your time is coming kike
:lul: :lul: :lul:
we dont molest children goyim
we enhance them by giving them top tier bitches
straight A pussy
if tight was a nickel, thats the pussy they gettin
when we done with them, they wont want to come back to your shit ho ho

If I had it in my power I would destroy every single jew worldwide.

Jews brought the niggers to the west as a biological weapon. A virus.

If I had it in my power I would destroy every single jew worldwide.
cant spoil a good day with bad berries :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: @Mortis

All four of my granparents were killed in the holocaust as infants.

All four of my granparents were killed in the holocaust as infants.
broo SAMEEE i lost 16 ancestors on my moms side alone
one of them was put through this giant spaghetti twirler and turned into pulp and then they turned her into postcards and wrote nasty shit on it and send it to my family! It was horriblé! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

broo SAMEEE i lost 16 ancestors on my moms side alone
one of them was put through this giant spaghetti twirler and turned into pulp and then they turned her into postcards and wrote nasty shit on it and send it to my family! It was horriblé! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Here's a picture of one of mine (the baby way in the back,) before she was dipped in peanut butter fed to hampsters. Fortunately, they were able to return her shoes and ipad back to my family, that's how we got the picture (she was one of those ipad babies.)

I also got the shoes of the woman in the front but those are for jerking off with.

View attachment 1060546
Here's a picture of one of mine (the baby way in the back,) before she was dipped in peanut butter fed to hampsters. Fortunately, they were able to return her shoes and ipad back to my family, that's how we got the picture (she was one of those ipad babies.)

I also got the shoes of the woman in the front but those are for jerking off with.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: THE HUMANITY!
unbelievable!
we cant let this happen again!

@Mortis
@gymcellragefuel
@ItsovERfucks

you cracked the code yes yes
I am jewish :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Jew people having fun, global domination over every-one
jew people shine so bright, genocide anyone who isn't kike :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Mortis, tell them about my barmitzwa. I told you in pms remember, like how uncle Nathaniel got evicted from jew cabal a few years ago because he went crazy af.
Now he rants on twitter, dude is meschugge!

Every family member combined, we survived 16 death camps and thats not joking.
My grand-grandpa actually met Joseph Mengele but he says they just ate soup together, like he was chill that day I guess.
Still scary.

@Mortis knows all about that, one of his ancestors was in same camp but they didnt meet my ancestor.
As long as you are like Bobby Fischer I have no problem with you being Jewish

Joooos must die

Oy vey, where my money rabbi

Have you always known this, or did you just find out? I don't have anything against the Jewish people by the way. Also, could ya spare a brotha some shekles?

Last edited:
High IQ comes with a hooked nose

Ce1

How are u black and a jew

Also why similiar threads are all sneir schizoing