Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I AM JUST A MUSLIM NOT A TERRORIST

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
All ya'll racists mad I came out the sand
I got gas on me like I'm from Afghanistan
Re-up with me, I'll be at the Exxon

Sauce it up with juice, hell yeah yeah yeah
Billie Jean with the moves, hell yeah yeah
Sauce it up with juice, hell yeah yeah
Billie Jean with the moves, hell yeah yeah yeah (8)

second-generation immigrants lmao

iLoveFRiDAY are the same guys that made "hit or miss" or whatever that shit is.

damn this song fucking sucks

It would be better if they didn't fucking suck dick at rapping tbh

I'm not going to watch this shit.

i feel like fapping

It would be better if they didn't fucking suck dick at rapping tbh
Ok the guy is bad but the girl rhymes well.

But he is still important because he is the beatmaker.

she looks used up, still fapped.

20160613_garbage2.JPG

Arabs and similar peoples look Brazilian as fuck.

Lame. The only cool things about muslims are their terroristic tendencies, ability to thot patrol and anti israeli sentiments. "Racism" is a fucking meme created by faggy Jews and whose continued existence is almost wholly dependent on even faggier numale betas, foids and the very same news outlets that are so eager to slander and defame us every chance they're given, using it as a slur and codeword to be applied to anyone who is a "thought criminal when it comes to race". Funny how you side with the same forces that would call you and your rhetoric sexist and misogynist. Very spineless and incredibly beta. Inject T
damn this song fucking sucks

Last edited:
Funny how you side with the same forces that would call you and your rhetoric sexist and misogynist. Very spineless and incredibly beta. Inject T

Posting doob-click hoejabi Rap Hop bloated with astroturfed ideology to own the Stormnazler supremes.

To remind everyone what's going on here:

I don't see how anyone could dispute the idea that ethneesells are crypto-feminists when they openly side with tuneless holes just because they mouth some "anti-racist" platitudes.

replying ":feelstastyman:" doesnt make it any less true
“all terrorists are muslim”
I shouldn’t even bother with such a low IQ boomer tier statement

"I'M PAKISTANI NOT ARABITCH"
whoa there, trying to instigate sandnigger in-fighting or what?

Also;
Shit composition, shit musicality.

Last edited:
Sorry mods for bumping this but i need to give an important response here.

Lame. The only cool things about muslims are their terroristic tendencies, ability to thot patrol and anti israeli sentiments. "Racism" is a fucking meme created by faggy Jews and whose continued existence is almost wholly dependent on even faggier numale betas, foids and the very same news outlets that are so eager to slander and defame us every chance they're given, using it as a slur and codeword to be applied to anyone who is a "thought criminal when it comes to race". Funny how you side with the same forces that would call you and your rhetoric sexist and misogynist. Very spineless and incredibly beta. Inject T
So you are saying that racism does not exist?? is this??

So, in your opinion, the pogroms against jews in Czarist Russia, the massacre against native americans by the european colonizers, the massacre by hunger against indians made by the british empire and the 300 years of slavery of blacks have nothing to do with race and "racism" is just a word created by leftistas and jews to attack white man?? Is this?? You deserve to take a beating which will make you stay 3 weeks in a row in a hospital :D

But let me clarify to you - If you are a white supremacist, i dont care about your caracteristics. I dont care if you are a woman, faggot, tranny, chad, normie or incel. I dont give a fuck about your sexual orientation or status. You are my enemy and i want you death because thats what you deserve.

Do not expect from my part to be supportive to you just because you are incel like me. If i have an opportunity to kill you and escape unpunished, i will do. Race > sexual status.

Just think logically - I am black and communist. You are white and nazi-fascist. In the past we killed ourselfes in the biggest war of the hummanity story (And your side got defeated and your leader commited suicide, never forget ^_^). Why would it be different nowadays?? If you are a chad white supremacist you will not enjoy your perfect life anymore and if you are a incel white supremacist... well, i will just free you from your suffering. You should thank me.

But remember, this image below represents how you and your peers always end in the end of the history ;)

0Q0bxEX.png

Last edited:
All Muslims are terrorists. They are ticking time bombs.

Sorry mods for bumping this but i need to give an important response here.

So you are saying that racism does not exist?? is this??

So, in your opinion, the pogroms against jews in Czarist Russia, let me clarify to you - If you are a white supremacist, i dont care your caracteristics.

I dont care if you are a woman, faggot, tranny, chad, normie or incel. I dont give a fuck about your sexual orientation or status. You are my enemy and i want you death because thats what you deserve.

Do not expect from my part to be supportive to you just because you are incel like me. If i have an opportunity to kill you and escape unpunished, i will do. Race > sexual status.

Just think logically - I am black and communist. You are white and nazi-fascist. In the past we killed ourselfes in the biggest war of the hummanity story (And your side got defeated and your leader commited suicide, never forget ^_^). Why would it be different nowadays?? If you are a chad white supremacist you will not enjoy your perfect life anymore and if you are a incel white supremacist... well, i will just free you from your suffering. You should thank me.

But remember, this image below represents how you and your peers always end in the end of the history ;)

0Q0bxEX.png
you bumped this to essentially make a barely coherent very round about death threat to me, which would've been better summed up by you posting this:

Your faggoty talk of wanting nazis dead is not edgy, as it's the opinion of the average used up feminist roastie that adopts whatever attitudes are fashionable. We already kicked your ass in the streets of weimar, and put millions of you in concentration camps (not to mention that you also did that to yourselves as well in the Soviet Union ;)) What else do you have, faggot?

We already kicked your ass in the streets of weimar, and put millions of you in concentration camps (not to mention that you also did that to yourselves as well in the Soviet Union ;)) What else do you have, faggot?
76Ulyhh.jpg

;)

How does her Muslim family feel about her publically whoring out and fucking a black man?

How does her Muslim family feel about her publically whoring out and fucking a black man?
I dont know, ask her father xD

But at least she isnt a white chaser. Thats a good thing.

jfl at this shitskin triggered faggot

I dont know, ask her father xD

But at least she isnt a white chaser. Thats a good thing.
She might aswell be if shes going for BBC but on a personal level if shes going to racemix either way I'd prefer a nigga get her over a white guy.

Degeneracy doesn't know no race or religion

This got me one step closer to the rope.

Two people who have both had consensual non paid sex arguing about who fakecels are...

Couldn't think anyone could possibly make a worst song than that Gucci Gang crap, but damn, those Arabs are sure trying.

I support this. Arab women belong to black men :feelskek:

Better than being a white mans whore tbh
you're right, at least by being the black mans whore there is a good chance they will catch aids and die a horrible death

you're right, at least by being the black mans whore there is a good chance they will catch aids and die a horrible death
I only say that because foids are usually white supremacists