[LifeFuel] I am learning Japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill00

bill00

Officer
-
Domo domo konichiwa. Watashi wa bill. Watashi wa inceldesu.

Once I learn this I will be able to ascend from inceldom with a QT.314 JAPANESE WOMAN.

I will also be able to understand anime. And japanese games.

It's not over yet.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Captain
-
Gookmaxxing :lul:

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
★★★★★
the language of cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Mythic
-
You’ll become a hikikomore

virgin4life

virgin4life

Admiral
-
This tbh. Basically what you are doing is that your life is so fucking boring and empty that you are learning a language simply because you got no fucking life. You are wasting your energy though since you will never even be able to speak that language since nobody talks to you anyway. Trust me on one thing buddy boyo: The only cope that makes sense is moneymaxxing. This is what you should focus on.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I want to learn danish.

alone

alone

Nihil morte certius
-
This tbh. Basically what you are doing is that your life is so fucking boring and empty that you are learning a language simply because you got no fucking life. You are wasting your energy though since you will never even be able to speak that language since nobody talks to you anyway. Trust me on one thing buddy boyo: The only cope that makes sense is moneymaxxing. This is what you should focus on.
i rly want to know some new language but im low IQ ugly retard and i will rot in my shithole

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
tbh machine translation is good enough to enjoy most jap copes

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
-
Domo domo konichiwa. Watashi wa bill. Watashi wa inceldesu.

Once I learn this I will be able to ascend from inceldom with a QT.314 JAPANESE WOMAN.

I will also be able to understand anime. And japanese games.

It's not over yet.
頑張って、インセル!
でも終わりだ、ボヨ。。。

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
Maybe @FinnCel can help you out. I remember he gave some tips about learning Japanese. I just wonder how he can keep all of it in his head when he's always drunk.

Yamete

Yamete

ロリコン
-
tbh machine translation is good enough to enjoy most jap copes
lol, that's not true, Japanese in one of the worst languages for machine translation, it is just too context sensitive, you would need something that is pretty near to an Artificial general intelligence to have good translations.

Edit: I guess if you just use it for menus in video games it might work.

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Dollar store version of Zesto tbh

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
lol, that's not true, Japanese in one of the worst languages for machine translation, is just too context sensitive, you would need something that is pretty near to an Artificial general intelligence to have good translations.

Edit: I guess if you just use it for menus in video games it might work.
they updated the google translator, it's way better than some years ago.
i play entire visual novels just with that and it works good enough for me.

i think you could probably hook up a letter recognition software + translation software to manga, too.

most people who translate light novels just put it into google translator and then "fix it"

fOreVER

fOreVER

Bonesmash professional
-
It is good you have an objective. This will make language learning more enjoyable and accomplishable

Good luck, aspie

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
おおい たいしょ

ばやすをえず おわる

にほん の おんなたち = しろ ちゃど だけ

Gasu subete weebs.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
ve ani lomed ivrit, chaver-boyo
yesh po mishehu she gam lomed et ha-lashon? :lul:

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
I started learning 3 months ago, partly as an intellectual exercise but also because I'm sick of bad translations by trannies who have a hard time writing good English, let alone Japanese. I spent a couple of weeks on the kana then a couple of months working through the Tae Kim grammar guide while doing Core2K (to build a vocabulary base) and the KKLC (for kanji recognition and handwriting practise). I finished Tae Kim recently and I've started working through a VN and watching more anime. It's good to have something productive to do for a few hours every day.

most people who translate light novels just put it into google translator and then "fix it"
And most translations are terrible.

Yamete

Yamete

ロリコン
-
they updated the google translator, it's way better than some years ago.
i play entire visual novels just with that and it works good enough for me.

i think you could probably hook up a letter recognition software + translation software to manga, too.

I know about the updated google translate (they are using meme learning now).

However... sorry to tell you, but you got a really bad taste if you like those translations. I'm just A2 in Japanese and I can already tell how bad those are.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
I tried learning it recently but I just got sick of not even being able to memorize the Kana, I've either turned retarded or completely fucked up any will-power and attention-span I had by doing nothing but watch anime for years. If I can't even learn the Kana (which for most people is only supposed to take a few weeks) then I probably would never be able to learn all those thousands of Kanji.
It's fucking over for me; I'll never watch anime without subs, I'll never watch interviews of anime directors or seeiyuus that were never translated, I'll never post on Japanese imageboards, I'll never visit Japan and get a kawaii wife. It's fucking over.

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Chad doesn't need to know the language to get laid.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Japanese is the most popular asian language among westerners.
You'll have white chadlites or even chads as your competition.

Learning Japanese won't help you ascend but it will definitely help you cope with anime and games.

Anyways, I'll give you some tips:

Learn hiragana first and always use it. Learn to write it properly.
Start learning kanji and also learn to write with the right stroke order. I know it sounds complicated but it gets really easy the more you learn. The more complex kanji are made of simpler kanji
When you encounter new word, write it down in kanji and hiragana. Also review words with repetition software like Anki.
You'll be amazed how many kanji you now if you do this!!

When you've learned enough words, you'll notice different characters in anime talk differently. You can clearly know the attitude of the character and their gender based on their grammar. Verbs conjugate differently based on politeness.
Again, this might sound complicated but Japanese is a regular language so when you hear a new word, you usually know how to conjugate it!!

Maybe @FinnCel can help you out. I remember he gave some tips about learning Japanese. I just wonder how he can keep all of it in his head when he's always drunk.
Thanks for the shutout
I have no idea how I remember this stuff. :feelskek:

Reize

Reize

Pianocel
-
Good Cope tbh!!
Learning Japanese is cool

DoctorBlythe

DoctorBlythe

Recruit
-
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I tried learning it recently but I just got sick of not even being able to memorize the Kana, I've either turned retarded or completely fucked up any will-power and attention-span I had by doing nothing but watch anime for years. If I can't even learn the Kana (which for most people is only supposed to take a few weeks) then I probably would never be able to learn all those thousands of Kanji.
It's fucking over for me; I'll never watch anime without subs, I'll never watch interviews of anime directors or seeiyuus that were never translated, I'll never post on Japanese imageboards, I'll never visit Japan and get a kawaii wife. It's fucking over.
Play memory games that teach hiragana.
I learned hiragana with a phone app game

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
Play memory games that teach hiragana.
I learned hiragana with a phone app game
I've been doing that as well, didn't help. Perhaps I just need to buy a book and learn it the old-fashioned way.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I've been doing that as well, didn't help. Perhaps I just need to buy a book and learn it the old-fashioned way.
Everyone learns in different ways.
Try every method.
Writing down seems to work for most if not with memory games

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
You don't have to be 100% with the kana starting out, just good enough because you're going to see them as part of words all the time. I still get さ and ち mixed up if I'm not paying attention.

K

KaizenYagi

Recruit
-
Gambatte! Ee oyogesama Nihon ni mitskate ne!
Prime asian women > nasty saggy white lady
Never seen a Japanese gal with cellulite ever. Seen gorgeous Italian chicks with a bit, hot Germans with it. Only Croatian gals have harder bodies than Japanese gals.

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
Paveru hakase, C.I.A desu

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Japanese is an ugly language with a completely broken writing system.