Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How hard am I coping when I say this?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Detroit become human level androids in 30 - 40 years.

Am I coping hard? Or is this possible?

I have seen reports that AI will reach at least human level intelligence by 2029, and then it just becomes a hardware issue, and I have seen promising stuff when it comes to that so far. Not even concidering how AI will be able to help advance science as it becomes better and better.

its possible, technology is advancing at a rapid rate. The hardest part will be the ai, making a fleshsuit ain't difficult

I have seen reports that AI will reach at least human level intelligence by 2029, and then it just becomes a hardware issue, and I have seen promising stuff when it comes to that so far. Not even concidering how AI will be able to help advance science as it becomes better and better.
It will be in 5-10 years max. We already have humanoid robots. Imagine a robot that can operate continuously in manual labor for 5 years that doesn't need to sleep, eat or complain about wages; paying $150,000 for a vastly superior labor machine like that rather than 5 years worth of human wages - I don't think corporations are going to let those profit margins slip on past.

I don't think lifelike facial expressions will be implemented; I think people would rather robots remain cute and faceless rather than crossing the uncanny valley. We are going to be replaced by robots long before they mimic humans in expression.

Not coping at all. That game is our future 100%.

Contradicting replies :feelshehe: