Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am literally hearing my neighbors fucking each other

Celius

Celius

-
I live in the shittiest shithole imaginable where the walls are thinner than my wrists and I kid you not, all I’m hearing right now is two of my neighbors going at it while being as loud as possible.

I am actually not kidding. This is happening right now and I think I’m gonna go insane.

Their legs are wrapped around each other when going through the best moments of their lives meanwhile I’m rotting on this forum with fictional characters, unable to sleep for the past week, and having difficulty breathing.

I would go mad if I could hear my nigherbours fucking.

I am literally going insane. What the fuck should I do?

Yell "Kill yourselves tranny faggots!"

Yell "Kill yourselves tranny faggots!"
I don’t know how to translate that to Persian. :fuk: Tranny is yet to be a slang here and faggot has a bit of a more different meaning. Overall, bad idea.

I had a foid neighbour that brought her boyfriend a couple times a week to her place to fuck and whatever and one day a week she would bring a guy she was cucking her bf with. I only heard her once moaning when she was with her bf but she was moaning and even yelping when she was with the other guy. Thank fuck she moved, it got tiring really quick.

This is the fucking worst. The most I can recommend is getting some good earplugs.

Are they married? :feelsdevil:

Call the police

I don’t know how to translate that to Persian. :fuk: Tranny is yet to be a slang here and faggot has a bit of a more different meaning. Overall, bad idea.
Tell them the Jews are on their way to Burgerlandnize them. :feelskek:

Difference a few mm of bone makes for your life.

This is the fucking worst. The most I can recommend is getting some good earplugs.
That’s the problem. I am fuming that I have to this in my own house. Can’t even escape it in here.

That’s the problem. I am fuming that I have to this in my own house. Can’t even escape it in here.
I know. That’s the worst part and I remember how infuriating it was when I was in the same situation.

it happened to me too, but the neighbors were fucking 2 houses away from me and moaning very loud :feelsUnreal:

Most likely not. Very few young people are married here.
You live in a third-world shithole and can't even report immoral premarital sex to the proper authorities. Brutal as fuck. :feelskek:

you could put some loud music to cut their vibe too

You live in a third-world shithole and can't even report immoral premarital sex to the proper authorities. Brutal as fuck. :feelskek:
:feelshaha:

Call the police
Tell them what? “Hey, um, two of my neighbors are fucking each other. Can you make them stop fucking each other so that I can concentrate on my breathing real quick? Thanks.”

It looks like it’s finally stopped. Holy shit that was torturous. We’ve been neighbors for years and I’ve never heard them moan that hard. Different worlds. :feelsclown:

Tell them what? “Hey, um, two of my neighbors are fucking each other. Can you make them stop fucking each other so that I can concentrate on my breathing real quick? Thanks.”
:yes:

Glad they stopped. This is one of the most brutal experiences one of us can have.

try joining them and turn in into a threesome

Truly brutal experience man. I've also had similar experiences and it really fucks you up. That's why living in an apartment complex is shit because the walls are thin as papper and you can't even cope in peace in your own home without normies bothering you.

I used to live in an apartment where I could hear the upstairs couple having sex. It was definitely rage fuel, but I would stand on a chair so I could listen better.

I know how it feels:
I have no real tips for these situations as of now. You will have to slowly get used to it.

I had a foid neighbour that brought her boyfriend a couple times a week to her place to fuck and whatever and one day a week she would bring a guy she was cucking her bf with. I only heard her once moaning when she was with her bf but she was moaning and even yelping when she was with the other guy. Thank fuck she moved, it got tiring really quick.
You should have let the bf know that he's being cucked

I live in the shittiest shithole imaginable where the walls are thinner than my wrists and I kid you not, all I’m hearing right now is two of my neighbors going at it while being as loud as possible.

I am actually not kidding. This is happening right now and I think I’m gonna go insane.

Their legs are wrapped around each other when going through the best moments of their lives meanwhile I’m rotting on this forum with fictional characters, unable to sleep for the past week, and having difficulty breathing.
sounds like what i had above me when i was a uni student and the apartment people wouldn't do anything about it. sleep deprivation is broooootal. if it gets worse you should just leave. sleep deprivation will castrate you

all that stuff made me feel bad too. still feel bad a little

I bought some airbuds and my ears started hurting after half an hour.. its over.

This is the worst thing about living in UKuckistan, if you live in a terraced house, which a lot of people do, you will hear everything that happens next door.