Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am new here.

chesscel

chesscel

Greycel
I am new here. For the longest time, I have had trouble with dating and meeting women and finally am beginning to realize the true nature of them. I am happier being single because today dating is much too complicated and not worth dealing with in most cases.

I am a 30 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend, has never had sex, neve been kissed and has never even gotten experiences with women. I am getting frustrated by today's society and dating.

welcome potential ER or federal agent (no in-between)

I am new here. For the longest time, I have had trouble with dating and meeting women and finally am beginning to realize the true nature of them. I am happier being single because today dating is much too complicated and not worth dealing with in most cases.

I am a 30 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend, has never had sex, neve been kissed and has never even gotten experiences with women. I am getting frustrated by today's society and dating.

Hello I am too very new and also incel and never had sex and never dated a woman female who isnt a member of LGBTQ or any other protected minority group. I would like to know more about you since I relate to your situation since I am also a virgin like you and definitely never seen a woman naked or any other woman female for that matter.

How are you doing, I sent you a private message maybe we could meet and discuss this issues you are having? Also I would want to kill all the women and I think incel should rule the world do you think the same?

welcome potential ER or federal agent
:feelskek: this

if you are legit, welcome buddy. This is your new home
I am, yes. I am at this point realizing dating is a pretty rigged game.

View attachment 593547

Hello I am too very new and also incel and never had sex and never dated a woman female who isnt a member of LGBTQ or any other protected minority group. I would like to know more about you since I relate to your situation since I am also a virgin like you and definitely never seen a woman naked or any other woman female for that matter.

How are you doing, I sent you a private message maybe we could meet and discuss this issues you are having? Also I would want to kill all the women and I think incel should rule the world do you think the same?
I don’t see a pm.

I don’t want to kill others or get angry, I’m more of a MGTOW at this point who just wants to spend time alone, and share my concerns about autism and how hard it makes dating. The majority of guys with autism I know are rejected by most women. Just facts.

More about me. I dislike anime and video games. I like cars and chess. Weird combo for someone in my situation, but it’s true.

Even autistic women haven’t been interested in me either. I’ve gotten very little or no interest whatsoever.

I’ve tried many things over the years, even more recently, to attempt to meet women, like dating apps, speed dating/singles events, meeting people through friends, meetups, etc and I’ve still got nothing to show for it. My therapist tells me I’m very courageous, and finds it odd I have not found someone, but I know when you have autism and Scheuermanns it’s a bad combo.

Last edited:
I don’t see a pm.

I don’t want to kill others or get angry, I’m more of a MGTOW at this point who just wants to spend time alone, and share my concerns about autism and how hard it makes dating. The majority of guys with autism I know are rejected by most women. Just facts.

I see, I too have autism and I think one way to deal with Autism and a MGTOW problem you are having is to go to an emergency room, have you ever had thoughts of going emergency room?

Would you like to go emergency room?

View attachment 593548

I see, I too have autism and I think one way to deal with Autism and a MGTOW problem you are having is to go to an emergency room, have you ever had thoughts of going emergency room?

Would you like to go emergency room?
Lol.

I’m part incel, part MGTOW I’d say.

Please post shit like this In the lounge. But yeah your similar to me.

Lol.

I’m part incel, part MGTOW I’d say.

I see.

I am also a part incel part mgtow and I have never had sex or kissed a woman before. I also hate minorities and I think incels are supreme gentlemen's and deserve all the women. I did buy a nice watch yesterday, as my hobby I like buying expensive watches. I bought an ER watch and it served me well. I dont know what watch you are having if any but...

Have you ever thought of going ER? Would you like to in the future?

View attachment 593550

I see.

I am also a part incel part mgtow and I have never had sex or kissed a woman before. I also hate minorities and I think incels are supreme gentlemen's and deserve all the women. I did buy a nice watch yesterday, as my hobby I like buying expensive watches. I bought an ER watch and it served me well. I dont know what watch you are having if any but...

View attachment 593551

Have you ever thought of going ER? Would you like to in the future?
No I haven’t. I do not like ER much. He isn’t an idol of mine.

I collect diecast cars. I have 6000 or so in my collection. How long have you collected watches?

I also work two jobs. I’m a claims examiner and a call center agent.

No I haven’t. I do not like ER much. He isn’t an idol of mine.

I collect diecast cars. I have 6000 or so in my collection. How long have you collected watches?

I prefer collecting registration numbers to be honest its another hobby of mine, I have 10 registration plates in my garage. I also love having pictures of them hanging in my walls.

I love diecast cars, do you have a real car as well? Can you take a picture of your registration number I will gladly add you to my collection.

View attachment 593553

I prefer collecting registration numbers to be honest its another hobby of mine, I have 10 registration plates in my garage. I also love having pictures of them hanging in my walls.

I love diecast cars, do you have a real car as well? Can you take a picture of your registration number I will gladly add you to my collection.
I have a drivers license but sadly no car. I am working on trying to get one.

As for incels I like learning about, I mainly want to wonder how we can come up with a solution to the incel problem, if there even is one? I noticed the number of them has been steadily increasing. Autistic men like me have a really tough time.

I have tried for years to get to know women. I’ve used several dating apps and never really got anything. Right now I sort of gave up and am trying to devalue into monk mode.

Last edited:
View attachment 593553

Bro where are these fbi pictures from? Lmao

I have a drivers license but sadly no car. I am working on trying to get one.

As for incels I like learning about, I mainly want to wonder how we can come up with a solution to the incel problem, if there even is one? I noticed the number of them has been steadily increasing. Autistic men like me have a really tough time.

I have tried for years to get to know women. I’ve used several dating apps and never really got anything. Right now I sort of gave up and am trying to devalue into monk mode.
I am 32 virgin and kissless and no driver's license, no car. Never had a job. Already for years on permanent disability pension. No prospects of ever getting employed at this point in my life. I am autistic also. But I am ugly and only 167 cm or something like that, very short. Ugliness is my main problem, much bigger than autism. And I am probably more autistic than you. You are not ugly? Height?

I have Drivers license but sadly no car. I am working on trying to get one.

Just say some terrorist shit you fucking incel so that I can be done for today.

I spend 20 years of my life rising through the ranks to be reduced to monitoring a bunch of fucking virgins online for 18 hours a day while my wife is getting drilled and gangbanged by a bunch of neighborhood niggers while I'm not home and my daughter is busy setting records on dick sucking in college for which I paid.

less men and more women
I’m not exactly sure if that would help, but maybe??

I think Western women have much less acceptance than they used to. Like ive seen friends get ripped apart by women in divorces, notably Jeff Bezos.

I don’t know exactly what would help rectify this issue. All I know is it’s real. I’ve tired since 2014. All I have gotten to show for it are a couple failed dates that were nightmares. I remember talking to a girl last year who told me she had hundreds of matches, then finally got a boyfriend who wasn’t me. She had autism no less.

I don’t see a pm.

More about me. I dislike anime and video games. I like cars and chess. Weird combo for someone in my situation, but it’s true.

Even autistic women haven’t been interested in me either. I’ve gotten very little or no interest whatsoever.

I’ve tried many things over the years, even more recently, to attempt to meet women, like dating apps, speed dating/singles events, meeting people through friends, meetups, etc and I’ve still got nothing to show for it. My therapist tells me I’m very courageous, and finds it odd I have not found someone, but I know when you have autism and Scheuermanns it’s a bad combo.
Welcome bud, unfortunately you may not like it here due to the spammy low effort retardation, trolling, edginess, etc. I wish there were more older mgtow esque types around here tbh.

I discovered mgtow at the end of high school when i graduated a khhv, and i found it a good cope for a while. But then by my second year of university i became blackpilled and admitted to myself i was never really going my own way by choice, and i related to the people on this forum (back in 2018, at least) more so than the SJW politically correct cucks at my university.

Been here since and despite the many twists and turns my life has taken im nonetheless about to graduate college still a khhv :feelsrope:

Hope you stick around and provide a different perspective than all the anime avatar teenagers here

Last edited:
Since no answer, @chesscel is not short and not ugly.
I have a hunched back due to Scheuermanns and do consider myself average to below average, but my bad back makes me appear to have a lack of confidence.

Welcome bud, unfortunately you may not like it here due to the spammy low effort retardation, trolling, edginess, etc. I wish there were more older mgtow esque types around here tbh.

I discovered mgtow at the end of high school when i graduated a khhv, and i found it a good cope for a while. But then by my second year of university i became blackpilled and admitted to myself i was never really going my own way by choice, and i related to the people on this forum (back in 2018, at least) more so than the SJW politically correct cucks at my university.

Been here since and despite the many twists and turns my life has taken im nonetheless about to graduate college still a khhv :feelsrope:

Hope you stick around and provide a different perspective than all the anime avatar teenagers here
I’m okay with it honestly, and yeah, dating today is a huge minefield. I’ve noticed a pattern of which guys get women, and which don’t and I don’t have the patience to deal with that petty stuff, you know?

I’m okay with it honestly, and yeah, dating today is a huge minefield. I’ve noticed a pattern of which guys get women, and which don’t and I don’t have the patience to deal with that petty stuff, you know?
will you visit a prostitute or die virgin?

will you visit a prostitute or die virgin?
I’d rather die the virgin tbh, I would not go to prostitution as it’s not genuine.

I will say this girl online gets 15000 likes on her posts on Instagram within a 2 hour time span and the comments are all filled with guys calling her beautiful, etc, all sort of things and she has a bf on top of that. That’s one of the reasons it’s so hard on guys nowadays because of that. I can breathe even cough up one like, two if I’m lucky, on any of my posts. Also, VVS on YouTube had explained one time that men get MUCH less attention than women do on social media.

Welcome to the forum. Fuck women.

Ban all GrAYcels

I am 32 virgin and kissless and no driver's license, no car. Never had a job. Already for years on permanent disability pension. No prospects of ever getting employed at this point in my life. I am autistic also. But I am ugly and only 167 cm or something like that, very short. Ugliness is my main problem, much bigger than autism. And I am probably more autistic than you. You are not ugly? Height?
i have immense respect for oldcels.

chesscel, why do you work 2 jobs when you live a single life? judging by your collection of cars i doubt it has anything to do with money issues so yeah.

Welcome. Lurk and learn the language and you'll do fine.

Also, don't be an IT agent

Welcome Newbie :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I recognise you from another incel forum.

You have the same screen name as a former user who deleted his account.

View attachment 593547

Literally every IT members interpretation of incel politics