Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am no longER capable of falling in love. I want to hurt women.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
When I used to go shopping (my only opportunity to see women) I always wished how beautiful it would be if this or that girl was my girlfriend. I then stalked and stood next to her on a shelf and imagined we were a couple. Today I hardly have any thoughts like that. Instead, I imagine how great it would be to be a psycho killer like in a horror movie who fakes a relationship with women but cuts off their faces as soon as he lures them into his apartment. I hate women for ruining my life and can no longer imagine being nice and tender to them. I would like to beat up every woman I see. I would even like to beat up little girls as punishment in advance for the terrible things they do to men later. If I had a relationship tomorrow, I would gradually try to make the bitch's life hell. Women go into a relationship with the idea that the man is putty in their hands. I can't bear this idea anymore. I would much rather see the horror in their eyes that they were wrong about me and made a terrible mistake. It would be wonderful to see their hopes narrow into a nightmare.

It should be a duty for every incel to screw the life of at least one stacy before offing themselves.

I want the complete subjugation of women into maids, sex slaves, and incubators.

United Nations are feeding women with blackpilled content on a routine basis using shell organisations which
push Feminism and ''high criteria thinking''

Match group own pretty much all of the popular dating apps - don't you guys think that is weird? Bernard Kim
is part of it and is creating a environment where women are just seeking the best looking men and thus
the population spirals down into non-existence due to egotistical Staceys,

When I used to go shopping (my only opportunity to see women) I always wished how beautiful it would be if this or that girl was my girlfriend. I then stalked and stood next to her on a shelf and imagined we were a couple. Today I hardly have any thoughts like that. Instead, I imagine how great it would be to be a psycho killer like in a horror movie who fakes a relationship with women but cuts off their faces as soon as he lures them into his apartment. I hate women for ruining my life and can no longer imagine being nice and tender to them. I would like to beat up every woman I see. I would even like to beat up little girls as punishment in advance for the terrible things they do to men later. If I had a relationship tomorrow, I would gradually try to make the bitch's life hell. Women go into a relationship with the idea that the man is putty in their hands. I can't bear this idea anymore. I would much rather see the horror in their eyes that they were wrong about me and made a terrible mistake. It would be wonderful to see their hopes narrow into a nightmare.
you can do all of that if you reincarnate in the body of a Chad:chad:

United Nations are feeding women with blackpilled content on a routine basis using shell organisations which
push Feminism and ''high criteria thinking''

Match group own pretty much all of the popular dating apps - don't you guys think that is weird? Bernard Kim
is part of it and is creating a environment where women are just seeking the best looking men and thus
the population spirals down into non-existence due to egotistical Staceys,
its ovER

Can relate OP. Whenever I see an attractive woman nowadays, I already know that she's been run through and I look down at them with disgust and anger. Fucking disgusting creatures.

Women are a cancer on society.

Based

Attachments

• american-psycho-mad-patrick-bateman-redaxzokx6m83kmb.gif
    american-psycho-mad-patrick-bateman-redaxzokx6m83kmb.gif
    12.8 MB · Views: 5