Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am now an uncle

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
My oldest brother (31) and his wife now have a daughter who was born last night and yes you heard it it’s a daughter.

that’s all I have to say

I will never be a father because I’m incel

NGL being mogged by your neice who gets laid at 15 y/o with chad is brutal

Can relate. I will always be seen as "that creepy uncle", even though I always keep to myself and purposely try to distance myself from my fucktard family

My oldest brother (31) and his wife now have a daughter who was born last night and yes you heard it it’s a daughter.

that’s all I have to say

That daughter is going to have sex before you, inkwell

Reminder that if you ever take care of it in any way or form ( "babysit" it, paying for it, etc), you're a cuck.

Would be based if you became that "distant uncle" especially because its a daughter.

Reminder that if you ever take care of it in any way or form ( "babysit" it, paying for it, etc), you're a cuck.

Would be based if you became that "distant uncle" especially because its a daughter.
wtf is distant uncle mean

over for creepy old single unclecels

That’s brutal. People will probably think you are the creepy uncle and will hate you more.

I've been an uncle since i was 2 (my brother is MUCH older than me)

That’s brutal. People will probably think you are the creepy uncle and will hate you more.
When foids are infants or toddlers they aren’t even bad but once puberty happens it’s all over

When foids are infants or toddlers they aren’t even bad but once puberty happens it’s all over
Enjoy these 10 years. It’s only going to get more brutal afterwards

Just wait 18 years theory

over for unclecels

Princess for 13 years then she will enter her final form as a public property toilet and her life will revolve around making herself look enjoyable to fuck and drinking chad’s cum. Sorry.

i hope your brother isn't a cuck or else dhe will become a whore.
He’s a cuck now sadly. But he used to be high T

that’s all I have to say

I was a half uncle 15 years before I was born (my half brother is 60)

My little sister has a kid jfl

Time to unclemaxx and touch her

Extremely brutal, that would make me want to rope :feelsrope:

go NEET immediately or you will expected to buy her birthday and christmas gifts

I was an uncle before i was born ngl

My brother is Arab but he married a white foid, so my niece will be raised to be a typical American.
Brutal. Atleast if it was another Arab foid they could be strict and prevent her from doing things and also make her wear hijab. Too bad she will become a whore like all the other foids

Ouch. The brother mog knows no bounds. At least you’re not raising a future cum slut

Tell your brother to stop her from drink cum

Time to run, far far away.

Declare her now as your future wife and marry her when she turns 6 to save her from becoming a whore, its what Mohammed would do (Peace Be Upon Him)

Meanwhile she's gonna grow up, find a Chad, marry him, have kids while you'll still be rotting in your room. This subhuman life is too cruel upon us.

im becoming one too in like a month

that’s all I have to say

My niece from my fathers earlier marriage is pregnant.
I became an uncle at 2 years old and I may be a grand uncle or a brother of a grand mother before I turn 25. I will probably kill myself around that time.