Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am now an uncle

brutal. likely your niece will have a child in decade or two, while you never will

What's difference between u and Ur bro?

Brutal. Atleast if it was another Arab foid they could be strict and prevent her from doing things and also make her wear hijab. Too bad she will become a whore like all the other foids
Arab Americans act less Arab as time goes by
Brutal. Atleast if it was another Arab foid they could be strict and prevent her from doing things and also make her wear hijab. Too bad she will become a whore like all the other foids
Arab Americans act less Arab as time goes by

Last edited:
My oldest brother (31) and his wife now have a daughter who was born last night and yes you heard it it’s a daughter.

that’s all I have to say

I will never be a father because I’m incel
Tell him to go to move to Palestine with his daughter, she will be too busy throwing stones at Jews to become degenerate. If he stays in the west, she will be doomed.
Declare her now as your future wife and marry her when she turns 6 to save her from becoming a whore, its what Mohammed would do (Peace Be Upon Him)
Low IQ cumskin post.
NGL being mogged by your neice who gets laid at 15 y/o with chad is brutal
It's definitely brutal, imagine having sex before your uncle. :lul:

>inb4 @Edmund_Kemper posting threads in 2034 about jacking off to nieces :feelsokman:

Reminder that if you ever take care of it in any way or form ( "babysit" it, paying for it, etc), you're a cuck.

Would be based if you became that "distant uncle" especially because its a daughter.
this.

if it was a nephew giving him a few blackpilled tips might be nice

but a niece? distant yourself

this.

if it was a nephew giving him a few blackpilled tips might be nice

but a niece? distant yourself
I told mom I don’t feel like seeing my niece when my parents visit her
Tell him to go to move to Palestine with his daughter, she will be too busy throwing stones at Jews to become degenerate. If he stays in the west, she will be doomed.

Low IQ cumskin post.

It's definitely brutal, imagine having sex before your uncle. :lul:
the IDF kill children

it’s a daughter
Images 1

My sister has always been in relationships, she waited until 28 to have her first. She has a few boys now and they are now 18 and 21 with the one 6f 5 and in a relationship and the other a bit shorter and casually fucking still.

I never thought I'd be 45 and still a virgin, no friends and at my dad's house still. I can barely believe it now.

My sister has always been in relationships, she waited until 28 to have her first. She has a few boys now and they are now 18 and 21 with the one 6f 5 and in a relationship and the other a bit shorter and casually fucking still.

I never thought I'd be 45 and still a virgin, no friends and at my dad's house still. I can barely believe it now.
Your sisters 49 now?

My idiot thugmaxxed cousin has a bastard kid.

Opportunity to unclemaxx

If you ever get to hold her or take care of her it may bring a shift in perspective. They really are innocent until puberty hits.
Time to unclemaxx and touch her
Just become the "creepy uncle" theory.
Meanwhile she's gonna grow up, find a Chad, marry him, have kids while you'll still be rotting in your room. This subhuman life is too cruel upon us.
Brootal
>inb4 @Edmund_Kemper posting threads in 2034 about jacking off to nieces :feelsokman:
Imagine if they read his post history.
I never thought I'd be 45 and still a virgin,
Bruh:feelsmega:. Man i would rope waaaaay before that

Make sure she doesn't chase chads.