Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am ordering hundreds of patches for the Incel Protection Force and need creative suggestions

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
This is all pursuant to my plans to create an actual incel movement in real life as discussed in various other threads here. I am currently considering submitting the modified great seal of the USSR which our comrade @blackpillednigga has designed, pending his approval and authorization. Do you guys have any suggestions or recommendations?

The uniform itself will consist of all black BDU's, black steel toes combat boots (for self defense), a pistol belt with holster which will contain a legally owned firearm for those soldiers who are qualified to carry it and a black beret which will display rank insignia in silver metal. The patch will be sewn on to the upper right and left arms of the BDU jacket. Here is my current proposal for our insignia:

Long live the Incel Defense Force

Nice larp. I wish this was real. I'd join an incel army in a heartbeat. Got nothing else to do with my life

will it feature that flag you were making? the one with ER?
That flag was too crudely made but if someone with greater artistic skills then I and with access to photoshop or something more sophisticated then Paint wants to try and remake it then I would actually consider using it as a secondary emblem and one that could be worn in conjunction with that which was posted above.

i'll help MAKE A FLAG IF U WANT TO IM GOOD AT USING GIMP(PHOTO EDITINGSOFTWARE)

Long live the Incel Defense Force
Thank you my brothER. We will soon have a considerable presence on these forums and will begin coordinating our rw operations within the next few weeks, pending the completion of my tentative list of initial objectives.

Nice larp. I wish this was real. I'd join an incel army in a heartbeat. Got nothing else to do with my life
It is not a larp my comrade, although I could see why you might think that. I lost my job as a college instructor last week to a woman and had made a thread here announcing that fact but it was deleted by master for recommending the formation of an incel militia. In lieu of following in the sacred footsteps of our Noble Founding Father, His Highness, Sir Elliot, I am establishing an incel paramilitary force and one that will be entirely legal and thus beyond the prosecutorial powers of the federal government.

i'll help MAKE A FLAG IF U WANT TO IM GOOD AT USING GIMP(PHOTO EDITINGSOFTWARE)
Thank you my comrade. I actually tried to make a flag with Paint though my lack of artistic and technical skills resulted in a crude, preschool art class type rendering. I will upload it below and let you work with it and then repost it back here when you have made some cosmetic improvements.

IncelFlag

It is not a larp my comrade, although I could see why you might think that. I lost my job as a college instructor last week to a woman and had made a thread here announcing that fact but it was deleted by master for recommending the formation of an incel militia. In lieu of following in the sacred footsteps of our Noble Founding Father, His Highness, Sir Elliot, I am establishing an incel paramilitary force and one that will be entirely legal and thus beyond the prosecutorial powers of the federal government.

Thank you my comrade. I actually tried to make a flag with Paint though my lack of artistic and technical skills resulted in a crude, preschool art class type rendering. I will upload it below and let you work with it and then repost it back here when you have made some cosmetic improvements.

View attachment 1009685
Honestly we need a flag that is sleek but also represents who we are.

Not everyone agrees with ER and his actions
Same can be said for Muslims (I’m a Christian for example)

We need a flag that represents incel young men around the world.

Honestly we need a flag that is sleek but also represents who we are.

Not everyone agrees with ER and his actions
Same can be said for Muslims (I’m a Christian for example)

We need a flag that represents incel young men around the world.
I completely agree with that analysis and would add that it needs to be as ideologically innocuous as it must be aesthetically captivating. We can ill afford to alienate and disenfranchise any of our potential comrades in arms by making any sort of explicit endorsements of Islam or any other creed, theology or ideology other then the Blackpill. This is why I personally favor the image that I posted above in the OP since it does convey a sense of universal solidarity amongst and between the disenfranchised masses of young (and a few old) men. It is modeled on the seal of the Soviet Union which is fitting and metaphorically significant since the Bolsheviks (the antecedent party of the Communist Party) sought to overthrow the obscenely wealthy Russian aristocracy and redistribute the wealth of the nation in a more equitable manner. So to do we strive for equitable redistribution of intimate resources.

Incelflag
Incelflagwithoutgun

I HAVE THESE TWO FLAGS FOR YOU, ANY SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE? PERSONALLY I THINK LESS IS MORE

I CAN EDIT THEM MORE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS

View attachment 1009706View attachment 1009707

I HAVE THESE TWO FLAGS FOR YOU, ANY SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE? PERSONALLY I THINK LESS IS MORE

I CAN EDIT THEM MORE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
Wow those are fucking amazing brother! You have considerable artistic skills and certainly the aptitude to make your vision in to a reality. As someone noted above, we might want to divest ourselves of the Islamic connotation since it may serve to alienate many potential comrades and supporters and further enable the jew controlled media to defame us as supporters of jihad. Also, if you could remove the phrase "Long live the virgin uprising" and replace it with "Incel Protection Force" that would be ideal. Finally, I think a black background would be most suitable as it would be representative of the despair that we have all had to collectively endure. Let me know what you think of my constructive suggestions and thank you again my comrade.

Generalfeldmarschall Mortis
Erwin Rommel defenses German 1944

1918848731 erwin rommel quotes by wolfgang hellmann d7ynmxc 420x263

Wow those are fucking amazing brother! You have considerable artistic skills and certainly the aptitude to make your vision in to a reality. As someone noted above, we might want to divest ourselves of the Islamic connotation since it may serve to alienate many potential comrades and supporters and further enable the jew controlled media to defame us as supporters of jihad. Also, if you could remove the phrase "Long live the virgin uprising" and replace it with "Incel Protection Force" that would be ideal. Finally, I think a black background would be most suitable as it would be representative of the despair that we have all had to collectively endure. Let me know what you think of my constructive suggestions and thank you again my comrade.
IncelflagwithoutgunBLACKED

i BLACKED.COM it. idk i kinda like the jihad connotation, it implies we're willing to use violence to get what we want. i think jihad means spiritual war so it's fitting

View attachment 1009711
i BLACKED.COM it. idk i kinda like the jihad connotation, it implies we're willing to use violence to get what we want. i think jihad means spiritual war so it's fitting
Nice. Could you replace that slogan with the words "Incel Protection Force"? And maybe make one without the Jihad phrasing since I am going to have to work with a company to get this thing produced on a large scale and they might otherwise be inclined to refer me to the FBI for monitoring if they construe this as some sort of endorsement of or inducement to terrorism.

GFM Rommel was a traitor to the Reich by trying to undermine the leadership of the Fuhrer.
My understanding was that there never was any evidence for it.

Nice. Could you replace that slogan with the words "Incel Protection Force"? And maybe make one without the Jihad phrasing since I am going to have to work with a company to get this thing produced on a large scale and they might otherwise be inclined to refer me to the FBI for monitoring if they construe this as some sort of endorsement of or inducement to terrorism.
ok i'm giong to put incel protection force across the bottom of the flag and remove the jihad thing

You could be right honestly I don't have enough knowledge on the subject to make any definitive conclusions though it would have been strange for them to have mandated his suicide absent some pretty compelling evidence considering his outstanding military record and obvious strategic brilliance.

ok i'm giong to put incel protection force across the bottom of the flag and remove the jihad thing
Thank you my brother, your efforts are greatly appreciated and I will look forward to seeing your inspired results.

Musiccels need to contruct an anthem and marching songs.

Musiccels need to contruct an anthem and marching songs.
Agreed. And we also need to work on establishing some sort of guidelines for rank placement and advancement through promotion. I personally think that the position of commanding officer should be elected and that he will then appoint immediate subordinates on the basis of objective qualifications and other considerations that rationally relate to their job functions. This needs to be a meritocracy so that our superior officers have legitimacy and competence.

Rommel was a competent and experienced General who spent years in the desert trying to defend the indefensible as best as he could with what resources he was given.

He was "rewarded" for that by being put in charge of the Atlantic Wall, which he soon realized was an absolute basket case, made all the worse by Hitler's increasingly incompetent and irrational micromanagement of the armed forces.

If he had been listened to the whole thing might have gone quite differently.

You are lucky the Founding Fathers of your nation had the wisdom to foresee the absolute demise of the western world ahead of time and cemented all the freedoms into the consitution.

If you tried forming an 'incel militia' in Europe you would get arrested JFL. I would get arrested and charged just for the things I posted on this forum, just thinking the wrong thing can get you arrested in this cucked part of the world, it's beyond over for Europe.

You are lucky the Founding Fathers of your nation had the wisdom to foresee the absolute demise of the western world ahead of time and cemented all the freedoms into the consitution.

If you tried forming an 'incel militia' in Europe you would get arrested JFL. I would get arrested and charged just for the things I posted on this forum, just thinking the wrong thing can get you arrested in this cucked part of the world, it's beyond over for Europe.
I agree my brother and I have nothing but pity and empathy for our comrades in the more cucked nations of the world which seek to criminalize that which is essential to open and free public discourse and the maintenance of the market place of ideas. We here in the USA may be controlled by our jewish overlords but at least we have the sanctity and inviolate protections of the Constitution which afford us the luxury of creating these sorts of liberty seeking paramilitary forces under the auspices of the first and second amendments.

Thank you my brother, your efforts are greatly appreciated and I will look forward to seeing your inspired results.
IncelflagIMDONEcopy

IM DONE FAM IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THIS SHIT TRYING TO GET THE TEXT TO CRUIVE IMM DONE GOOD LUCK PEACE AND LOVE FROM INCELREBELLIONRECORDS

Bump for support

View attachment 1009750

IM DONE FAM IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THIS SHIT TRYING TO GET THE TEXT TO CRUIVE IMM DONE GOOD LUCK PEACE AND LOVE FROM INCELREBELLIONRECORDS
Allah be praised! That is a work of magnificent art which belongs in the Louvre next to Da Vinci and Rafael! Blessings be upon you my brother for your industrious work, creative genius and remarkable talent for making your vision into a reality. We could certainly use your technical skills in the future for other incel related design projects such as flags and propaganda material. This is a slick ass image and I will eagerly look forward to being able to sew it on my black BDU jacket and walk around Walmart and other public places wearing my uniform with pride while giving hard looks to every normie that dares to gaze upon me. Thank you again for your time and effort comrade.

Bump for support
Thank you brother for your support and for standing in solidarity with your comrades in arms in the Incel Protection Force. Now all I need to do is set up a PO Box so that I can begin mailing these patches out to those trusted soldiers who have been properly vetted through email correspondence and/or discord.

@CopeHarderNow your thoughts please on this image as an emblem of our newly christened Incel Protection Force. See above for the final version thanks to the creative efforts of @aesthetic_recon

Allah be praised! That is a work of magnificent art which belongs in the Louvre next to Da Vinci and Rafael! Blessings be upon you my brother for your industrious work, creative genius and remarkable talent for making your vision into a reality. We could certainly use your technical skills in the future for other incel related design projects such as flags and propaganda material. This is a slick ass image and I will eagerly look forward to being able to sew it on my black BDU jacket and walk around Walmart and other public places wearing my uniform with pride while giving hard looks to every normie that dares to gaze upon me. Thank you again for your time and effort comrade.
>:3

Jfl the one with ERs and AKs in the corners :lul:

These actually look pretty cool though, you are skilled
Scroll down the thread to marvel at and behold the magnificence of his final product which I will be submitting for production next week.

whats that shit in squiggly noodle language say
"I bear witness that there is no deity but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

I approve the badge brocel. I cant wait to see what you will end up making. but for the flag why not use mine in the siggy? it's the most simplistic and although jihad is based it would feel like it's restricted to muslimcels only

also I will use the badge for my own political ideology too so just telling you ahead of time. ill try to make my ideology as representative of incels as possible. im basically already done writing the ideology but now im just debating on how im gonna publish it

I approve the badge brocel. I cant wait to see what you will end up making. but for the flag why not use mine in the siggy? it's the most simplistic and although jihad is based it would feel like it's restricted to muslimcels only
Thank you for your approval and authorization for use my brother. I only requested that I be permitted to use that most excellent and inspiring image because I believe it perfectly encapsulates the ideological nuance which we should strive to convey to the world through our public manifestations as they appear in the emblems and insignia of our uniforms. I think that it is metaphorically or allegorically significant since it is reminiscent of the struggle of the Bolsheviks who were the antecedent political party to the Communists and who sought to confiscate and redistribute the wealth which the aristocrats of Russia had misappropriated for themselves. So too do we seek to more equitable redistribute emotional and intimate resources which are arguably even more indispensable to living a sane life then are financial resources. Thank you again for your brilliant design brother and I shall look forward to wearing it as a badge of honor on my soon to be christened uniform of the Incel Protection Force.

Can you really discipline and train a bunch of weak and low framed men into an effective fighting force?
I don't know but I think that our collective sense of grievance, disillusionment with society and general hatred for normies and foids will serve as a powerful motivation for the comrades to serve and obey and to embrace our paramilitary style of organization with fortitude and resolve.

How many members will the IPF have?
Hopefully we will one day have thousands of you men flock to our banners and raise high the flag of Incel revolution but it is axiomatic that big things have small beginnings and we too must start small so as to focus on regulating admittance to our venerable ranks. Much like the noble SS or other great paramilitary organizations throughout history, we too must maintain an elite status and an esprit de corps but we will do this while simultaneously expanding our influence and increasing our power through membership numbers.

I prefer Project Mayhem over what OP is suggesting.
Yes well for better or for worse we have to live in the real world and not the fictional one with Brad/Chad Pitt and his butt buddy. Likewise, unlike what you would espouse, we are seeking to achieve our objectives in a manner that is entirely consonant with the laws of these United States and will vigorously pursue our right to do so if there is any attempt made to constrain our liberties our infringe upon our constitutional rights.

INCEL POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
Thank you my brother and also, all hail President Putin, may he continue to guide the mighty and powerful motherland to a glorious and united future over the degeneracy of the west! Slava Russia and Incel Power!

Can we be similar?
About appearance

main-qimg-c00d5349d50945f5ca49d8fc24d2a7e1.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back