Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The official Discord of the Incel Protection Force is now live

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
BrothERs in arms, I have the very great pleasure and honor of announcing to you all that the Incel Protection Force has established an official Discord server which will be used to facilitate private communication between those comrades who have been deemed worthy enough to be privy to our strategic planning sessions. We will discuss how best to coordinate our efforts in real life, how to organize and structure a law abiding paramilitary incel force, which of us will be worthy of serving as officers and non-commissioned officers in this force and training and public relations missions that can be conducted in furtherance of our mission objectives.

I will be posting a thread in the Bunker which will feature the link to the Discord page, unless anyone has any better suggestions, though I think that this will at least ensure that we have safeguarded ourselves against the intrusive exploits of potential infiltrators on this site who will invariably have an insufficient post count to enter the inner sanctum of the Bunker.

Incel Power and may the (legal) Incel Revolution begin!

Darth Aurelius
Captain/Acting Commanding Officer
Incel Protection Force

Join bloc as well

Be careful of infiltrators and ban them if you spot one. Good job.

Be careful of infiltrators and ban them if you spot one. Good job.
Thank you for your suggestion my brothER. Infiltrators will be dealt with in the harshest manner possible and they will await a fate comparable to that which is befitting of those who betray their own kind.

903befeeeae3b505de55fa02fdacb49a-larping-master-axe-badge.png

When we begin to march on the streets attired in our black BDU uniforms with legally purchased firearms in solidarity on behalf of the cause of incel liberation you will honor and revere our efforts and be ashamed that you ever doubted our resolve.

When we begin to march on the streets attired in our black BDU uniforms with legally purchased firearms in solidarity on behalf of the cause of incel liberation you will honor and revere our efforts and be ashamed that you ever doubted our resolve.
Ok, have fun with your LARP

IMG 1627

Ok, have fun with your LARP
It is not a LARP mf. I have already designed uniform patches, will be placing the order with a service that produces customized patches, will be likewise purchasing a bullhorn and a large conference type table in furtherance of establishing a public relations station at a highly visible public venue to disseminate our propaganda to passersby. Also, I will soon be uploading training videos of me conducting tactical style drills in the forests of northern Michigan and shooting at paper targets featuring faces of notorious sluts.

What I have fully customized my new uniform of Captain of the Incel Protection Force, then I will upload a new and more befitting pfp. Until then, I will continue to bring honor and glory to Allah and to the great nation of Saudi Arabia where women are regarded as little more then chattel property. Inshallah.

lets see you back your words with actions

lets see you back your words with actions
The server is up and running at present and I am conversing with comrades over there as I type this. We need to formulate plans before we take any action irl but we can at least discuss them in privacy over on Discord so that is the first step.

This seems like a trap :feelssus:

This seems like a trap :feelssus:
I would have thought the same thing if someone were to come in here and make this sort of post but I am only doing this per the recommendations and advice of some of my comrades on here who have suggested Discord as the most expedient means of actually coordinating our efforts irl. Also, if you do go and visit that server you will see that I have made a concerted effort to ensure that I am not recommending any illegal conduct and am consistently reminding the soldiers there that we need to respect and abide by the laws of the US. Hence, your concerns are actually unwarranted, though initially understandable.

Can't find the post in the bunker, Is It because i am Gray?

Can't find the post in the bunker, Is It because i am Gray?
Almost certainly so. And I deliberately planned that the Bunker would serve a sort of prophylactic and insulating function so as to ensure that not just anyone could even see the link. Likewise, please see my response to the other gray comrade above concerning eligibility requirements for those of you who are interested but haven't satisfied the requisite post threshold as of yet. Thank you for your interest in the Incel Protection Forces.

INCEL POWER !!!! INCEL POWER !!!!

No way this kind of server will last even a week before getting nuked

You truly have lost me now

INCEL POWER !!!! INCEL POWER !!!!
Incel Power my brothER and we will look forward to your support and loyalty to the cause of incel liberation.

No way this kind of server will last even a week before getting nuked
I have no idea why our server would be shut down since I have no intention of violating the T&C or recommending any course of action that could even be remotely construed as rising to a level that would constitute a criminally actionable offense. I have always maintained that we will operate within the constitutional perimeters that afford us the right to assemble, the right to own and bear arms and the freedom of speech. Any attempt to stifle or constrain those inalienable rights will be met with a vigorous legal response in vindication of our civil liberates and constitutional protections.

You truly have lost me now
In what way? Some of what I say in response to those whose incredulity I feel is unwarranted or modulated by their own schizoid delusions is going to be hyperbole. I have a plan. It will work. I am a competent leader and I will provide inspired direction and leadership to the rank and file of the incel movement. In the words of the great Darth Vader, you are either with us or you are my enemy!

BrothERs in arms, I have the very great pleasure and honor of announcing to you all that the Incel Protection Force has established an official Discord server which will be used to facilitate private communication between those comrades who have been deemed worthy enough to be privy to our strategic planning sessions. We will discuss how best to coordinate our efforts in real life, how to organize and structure a law abiding paramilitary incel force, which of us will be worthy of serving as officers and non-commissioned officers in this force and training and public relations missions that can be conducted in furtherance of our mission objectives.

I will be posting a thread in the Bunker which will feature the link to the Discord page, unless anyone has any better suggestions, though I think that this will at least ensure that we have safeguarded ourselves against the intrusive exploits of potential infiltrators on this site who will invariably have an insufficient post count to enter the inner sanctum of the Bunker.

Darth Aurelius
Incel Protection Force
I hope it will improve the place of men in this society one day

I hope it will improve the place of men in this society one day
Oh indeed it will my brother. Our mission and purpose has always been to bring justice to the cause of incel men around the world, to gain recognition for our legitimate grievances and to ameliorate and redress those grievances through lawful but forceful and compelling means.

It is and will remain in the Bunker so that lower ranking and unproven grays cannot have access to it and infiltrate our inner sanctum and virtual HQ.

It is and will remain in the Bunker so that lower ranking and unproven grays cannot have access to it and infiltrate our inner sanctum and virtual HQ.
Add some good bots in there to make it fully secure, also some strong verification system.

Add some good bots in there to make it fully secure, also some strong verification system.
Thank you my comrade for those excellent suggestions. I am currently coordinating and collaborating with our director of internal security to implement measures that will ensure that we properly vet and scrutinize any prospective candidates. Any and all security measures will be invoked and employed to maintain absolute secrecy and to prevent our covert discussions from ever being infiltrated or investigated by our many enemies.

In the name of Allah, Mein Fuhrer, the Great Field Marshal Alek and his venerable and holy Highness, Sir Elliot Roger, I hereby bump this thread.

we need the tenacity and veracity of this noble sheikh. thooran thooran tak tak tak!

Darth Aurelius
Incel Protection Force
Is that you in pfp:feelskek:

Will incel Christians and Muslims be marching together as brothers?

What if people see the uniforms identifying us as incels and proceed to point and laugh at us?

If your not larping prove your not a fed bitch boy

Is that you in pfp:feelskek:
Of course my comrade. I wouldn't dare to usurp the image of another brocel, nor would I need to as I am fanatically devoted to the cause of Incel liberation.

Will incel Christians and Muslims be marching together as brothers?

What if people see the uniforms identifying us as incels and proceed to point and laugh at us?
All are welcome. The only prerequisite to joining our IPF is that you qualify as a incel in accordance with the universally established standards of the community and are willing, ready and able to commit yourself to bringing our plans to fruition irl. As for the uniforms, most normies wouldn't be able to readily identify and associate the imagery with the cause of incel liberation and for those who do have sufficient knowledge, they will very likely be intimidated by our discipline, use of military grade firearms and fanatical loyalty to our comrades in arms.

wish isis would behead the social engineers

INCELLAHU AKBAR!!

RIP and RIP my discord accounts too

this shit glows