Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am pretty liberal when it comes to race

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Like I don't mind Interracial Adverts as long as it makes sense like Biracial women White man, I also don't mind ethnic women being promoted in clothing or movies, I just dislike it when they use race to inspire political views

I don't mind interracial dating as long as the couples don't get into the relationship for the wrong reasons. Example: Asian foid wants a child with White man because she thinks her son will a blonde/blue eyed Chad. Or White woman dating a Black man because of BBC.

regardless of race, that is cucked.
I don't mind interracial dating as long as the couples don't get into the relationship for the wrong reasons. Example: Asian foid wants a child with White man because she thinks her son will a blonde/blue eyed Chad. Or White woman dating a Black man because of BBC.
Yea, like Black women white men tends to be less toxic

I just don't like it when Asian or white women chase White/BBC men because they know they more likely to get Chad

All these conversations are starting to get tiring same recycled opinions.

I Just want to fuck some PUSSY and take some drugs.

Like I don't mind Interracial Adverts as long as it makes sense like Biracial women White man, I also don't mind ethnic women being promoted in clothing or movies, I just dislike it when they use race to inspire political views
What about when it's black men and white women being promoted

What about when it's black men and white women being promoted
Depends if it's forced, like some adverts purposely try to annoy there viewers

No toilet is pretty liberal towards ur face

cause you have sheboon fetish

Depends if it's forced, like some adverts purposely try to annoy there viewers
What if the white man asian women is forced?
U seem to be pro white guys dating out
But again non white men seeking white women

What if the white man asian women is forced?
U seem to be pro white guys dating out
But again non white men seeking white women
Speaking from UK context, Asian women White men isn't pushed, also do you mean south Asian (Indian ect) or Noodle?

Speaking from UK context, Asian women White men isn't pushed, also do you mean south Asian (Indian ect) or Noodle?
Why does what is promoted matter to u
Ur will still be an incel so u wont benfit from it

Why does what is promoted matter to u
Ur will still be an incel so u wont benfit from it
In UK it's required by law to have diversity but most adverts are White men Biracial women

All these conversations are starting to get tiring same recycled opinions.
There ain't much more to talk about, ALL the subjects and approaches have been used and are pretty much done.

The nice things here are exactly the singular environment that you can't find on any other social media and the lulz, also since it's a free speech zone, we can talk whatever you want and If someone don't like it they can go fuck themselves, this is hella appealing.

In UK it's required by law to have diversity but most adverts are White men Biracial women
Okay but what stake do you have in any of this
I can understand a sexhaver being consumed with this cuz it could be the difference between getting a certain foid or not
But why is an incel worried about any of this

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

death to cumskins

I literally don't have any negative feeling toward interracial relationships as long as they are not for the most shallow of reasons. Like if a black girl gets with a white guy or a white girl gets with a black guy because they actually like each other for who they are as a person and wants to be with said person, good for them. Unfortunately this is usually not the genuine way of thinking for these relationships. Usually the girl gets in to these relationships cause she gets off to the idea of doing a man of another race which she knows will be considered a taboo and the guy gets into the relationship cause he gets off to the idea of fucking another races woman thereby "conquering" that "race's woman". Its all very toxic in my opinion. I think there Is a saying that aptly describes this dynamic, that my Europeancels have heard before. "A goal scored away, counts twice".

Last edited:
All whitecels should be against misegnination, even if a white man has a brown wife. It's wrong and it creates more incels.

lol shut up youre thirsty for asian foids

Yeah I don't really care about race either I just say the word nigger because it's fun to say
Though I do get annoyed when any race is specifically pandered to

it does help to degenerate offspring so that future generations can die easier

good for depopulation so thumbs up

So you're not slightly disturbed by the fact all british advertisements have at least one ethnics person on them? This does not reflect the population demographic at all, which means they are being selected purely based on colour and not talent.

So you're not slightly disturbed by the fact all british advertisements have at least one ethnics person on them? This does not reflect the population demographic at all, which means they are being selected purely based on colour and not talent.
I don't mind if it promotes jbw

But it's the complete opposite...its promoting just be black and get a job even though youre a talentless filthy nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back