Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am really starting to believe the 80/20 rule.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I used to believe that if you are above 6/10 you are eligible to a suitable existence in the dating world. While being 5/10 would result in immense struggles and "jestermaxxing".

But now I have noticed things have gone really bad, maybe they were this way and I deluded myself into thinking it wasnt THAT bad (but still over for sub 5)

All the males that are enjoying the promoted media lifestyle are atleast above a 7

Dont be fooled by normies being within those groups, I have heard from peoples mouths that they dont pull the same way the guy from the main group is pulling or sometimes not at all.

And it just so happens that there is a top tier guy in every group that goes to clubs and parties. Since its mostly a diversity of looks in these huge circlejerk groups that are in constant contest to see who mogs who.

80/20? Bruh, this ain't 2014 anymore. It's up to 95/5 now

Kek, its way worse than that

You're late, kid. It's 95/5 now. I hope that you catch up quickly. Welcome to '19

At this point its 90/10 rule from my POV but realistically it would be 98/2 or 97/3.

sub8 aspie =

It's over for sub8 men tbh.

Lol dude its literallt 5/95 now. 5% of guys have total sexual control and access over the vaste majority of females.

Being a 6/10 guy is NOT ENOUGH no more, that MIGHT give you a girlfriend, a girlfriend who will get fucked by Chad behind your back.

Remember, we come from a world where harems were the norm, where one man, kings and shit, literally had hundreds of women to himself.

these huge circlejerk groups that are in constant contest to see who mogs who.
Thats why i have no friends .
I hate this constant domination game .
Why do we have to follow our instincts at every fucking turn in this world ?
Cant we rise above that ?
Im still delusion coping, but shit is really so fucking bad I have no words.
In my honest opinion , any statement above 80/20 is exaggerated .
80/20 remains true .

I don't have much communication with the outside so the only IRL evidence I have is my sister and her friends and for them it's closer to 95/5 if not more(though they are above average white women and middleclass so)

Last edited:
80/20 = the least you need to have sex
95/5 = normie tier, betabuxx and cucks
1</99 = chads only who are less likely to get cucked

100/0 if you're 21+ years old and are still posting here without larping

kek that was me until last year
i believed if you fitnessmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, and personalitymaxxed normal people had a chance
this society is so fucked, cant wait for it to all go down the shitter

I'm still reluctant to take the 95/5 pill. Less than a third of men are virgins past 18 and there really aren't enough top 5% Chads to go around. I can only imagine 95/5 being valid for standardscels who won't settle for a sub6 female. 80/20 is still more feasible as far as I can tell.

I've always believed in the 80/20 rule. It makes sense to me.

I'm still reluctant to take the 95/5 pill. Less than a third of men are virgins past 18 and there really aren't enough top 5% Chads to go around. I can only imagine 95/5 being valid for standardscels who won't settle for a sub6 female. 80/20 is still more feasible as far as I can tell.
even if most men eventually lose their virginity, the amount of sex and relationships in their life is neglible(could go months or even years without it), they are more or less virgins

you literally never seen ugly men interacting with foids

Sure a 5/10 can get some used up roastie with two kids to be her cuck. But you can't have this really good lifestyle where you just have one night stands with attractive foids and shit unless you are 8 or above these days.