Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I don't really hate women, so why am i here?

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I was self reflecting today on how I ended up here on .is, and then I remembered when i was younger, I felt that i was lied to. I remember in my younger naive days, when I read "looks/race/height don't matter" I fully believed in it. That was until I went out in the real world and it did not correlated with what I observe and experienced. For a while, I struggled to comprehend how anyone can believe that, when the contrary is in front of them. I later realized a lot of normies lie to themselves as a coping mechanism. I don't want to lie to myself. I don't want to hear normie lies. It makes me feel like i'm crazy; like my mind is slipping away. Like i'm the insane one, like i'm the bad guy for not playing along. So I come here, to feel a little less crazy, and see that others are seeing what i'm seeing.

I think it's better to acknowledge some ugly truths and try to live life accordingly, rather than trying to endlessly reconcile the lies we tell ourselves and the contradictions we experience.

Cope till you rope.

if you dont hate women yet, then you dont know enough about whats actually going on in their heads
I was self reflecting today on how I ended up here on .is, and then I remembered when i was younger, I felt that i was lied to. I remember in my younger naive days, when I read "looks/race/height don't matter" I fully believed in it. That was until I went out in the real world and it did not correlated with what I observe and experienced. For a while, I struggled to comprehend how anyone can believe that, when the contrary is in front of them. I later realized a lot of normies lie to themselves as a coping mechanism. I don't want to lie to myself. I don't want to hear normie lies. It makes me feel like i'm crazy; like my mind is slipping away. Like i'm the insane one, like i'm the bad guy for not playing along. So I come here, to feel a little less crazy, and see that others are seeing what i'm seeing.

I think it's better to acknowledge some ugly truths and try to live life accordingly, rather than trying to endlessly reconcile the lies we tell ourselves and the contradictions we experience.

I despise them

nah they are cunts

Forum is for guys who want to be in romantic relationships with women but can’t. Doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with hating women despite what IT says, in fact, the idea of liking a woman enough to want to be in a relationship with her is part of it.
Like i'm the insane one, like i'm the bad guy for not playing along. So I come here, to feel a little less crazy, and see that others are seeing what i'm seeing.
:feelscomfy:

Cuck kys

I have a weird relationship with them. I hate their hypergamy and standards, however I can't stop my biological urge to want to be with them. It truly fucking sucks.

Based. Hating women is a stupid cope, because it will never get your situation better amd will just be fueling you with rage unnecessery

Based. Hating women is a stupid cope, because it will never get your situation better amd will just be fueling you with rage unnecessery
I want their body tbh, even if their dead

Woman when their dead IS Soo coomfuel

But why don't you hate women?

I don't hate women, i hate what they have become

Honestly love IS overated tbh, hate keeps me going. It really does

People come here BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING SICK OF BEING LIED TO. Unfortunately this attracts a bunch of fakecels and other undesirables. I feel like truth is a privilege that only UGLY people can bear the responsibility of holding,

People come here BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING SICK OF BEING LIED TO. Unfortunately this attracts a bunch of fakecels and other undesirables. I feel like truth is a privilege that only UGLY people can bear the responsibility of holding,
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I think it's possible to hate someone and want to fuck them at the same time. Hate sex is a word for a reason.

Sounds like you are on the wrong side of the internet

He lowkey got a point tho

I want their body tbh, even if their dead
It's better when they're dead. No screaming, no fighting back and you can do whatever you want with it
As long as the body is fresh ofc

It's better when they're dead. No screaming, no fighting back and you can do whatever you want with it
Disgusting

The Jew endlessly lies and gives false fantasies to keep the goyim working like a slave

The world will fall with the sexual degeneracy the Jews have created. The issue isn’t women it’s the people who allow women to be evil and give them that freedom and brainwash them (feminism etc.)

True.

Fair. I also don't hate women, I just find them and their behavior and mentality extremely annoying which is why I try to avoid them, but at the same time my psyche yearns women because well I'm a red blooded man. Anyhow I don't hate them I just don't want to have to deal with their bullshit, which is synonymous to saying that I like womens bodies, nothing more.

Good post. Honest and to the point.

I don't hate women either. You're not alone.

Tbh. Most of us started off bluepilled. All the "go outside and you'll see X" people don't seem to get that we've done this. And we don't see X. And neither do they because they're completely unable to give receipts.

I think most normies get it confused. It's not hatred of women for most, it's hatred of how women treat us.

They have always treated me like used toilet paper
Likewise. In fact the only times women actually show me any courtesy or understanding and talk to me without straight up malice is if they're paid to do so, as in it's their job. Or if i've met them online and they don't know what I look like. The ones i've been friends with online and eventually sent a photo of myself too all stop talking to me or block me the moment I do that.

even when i was a kid i probably hated them more than now lol, iwas more based when i was a kid

I think most normies get it confused. It's not hatred of women for most, it's hatred of how women treat us.
Yes, it's mostly because every woman around my age or younger, who is under my body weight, has never shown me of bit of kindness or humanity in my 43.5 years of existence.

But, I hate female nature also. They're all liars and manipulators. I'll never trust a woman as far as I can spit.

Yes, it's mostly because every woman around my age or younger, who is under my body weight, has never shown me of bit of kindness or humanity in my 43.5 years of existence.

But, I hate female nature also. They're all liars and manipulators. I'll never trust a woman as far as I can spit.
They never have with me. I mean, I didn't really ramble on too much about women in that podcast thing you heard, but that would make for a shit episode. Just listing off all the examples I can remember where women have treated me like a walking pathogen.

I think its something a lot of women fail to realize when they try to "understand" incels. That we do notice how ridiculously poor they treat us and how much hatred they show us. I dont even think they themselves realize how much and how often they do. But thats probably because they don't register us as existing or mattering.

> “I don’t really hate women so…”
I question if you truly understand them then. It is natural to dislike people that make it very clear how much you disgust them and how repulsed they are by your presence or even just speaking to them. If they reject me and do not respect or value me why would I like them? Seriously why?

> there are exceptions
Ok fine when I find one I’ll make an exception for them.

My whole life I never fit in despite really trying and our opponents always always gaslight interject here to say things like “oh you must’ve been a fatso or not showered durrrr” which is just completely fucking false. I am pretty autistic in the sense that I could talk for hours about some very niche esoteric subjects most people don’t care about and getting along with normal people is hard for me due to our extremely different world views, but like — fuck people man. And especially fuck modern women. By and large they wouldn’t bat an eye if half the male population was wiped off the face of the earth. Yet I’m expected to give them the benefit of doubt and prop them up and create a good environment for what they want.

No. Fuck no. If I don’t get to have even a reasonable chance of what I need you don’t get to demand I self sacrifice for other people who don’t even like me and would never do the same. It’s not fair and it isn’t right and our anger and refusal to play ball is necessary to eventually have any shot at fixing anything.

Men being passive is insufficient to change anything. Men should not help women or provide them any benefits unless they’re your wife or daughter at this point.

> “durr who hurt you?”
Lots of people. Because people are broadly speaking evil and if you live in a low trust individualist society where nobody is in your corner and you were never given a real chance the only reasonable response is to protect yourself and turn on those people, accepting that they are your enemy and typically would crush your face in the mud if it made them a profit or prevented them from having to deal with anything uncomfortable for them.

Boomers are out of touch “got mine” fags, women are Chad chasing slags who will only accept men in the top 10-20% (so they get rotated around by those men a lot then ultimately become bitter and jaded when they’re eventually forced to “settle” later in life), young men are crushed and hopeless and most have dogshit jobs that make you want to kill yourself every day. Our society is awful and I do hate it.

You either love women or you understand them, and once you understand them, you start to hate them.

I have a weird relationship with them. I hate their hypergamy and standards, however I can't stop my biological urge to want to be with them. It truly fucking sucks.
Well, that would be the case for the overwhelming amount of us:

We can't just lose our innate & primordial instincts, as they have been engrained in us & molded by thousands of years; we literally live in the only period in human history in which we can not fulfill this need.

I have fantasies of not just having sex with foids, but also of just cuddling with one, resting my head in ones lap, going on a walk etc.

However, every single time a foid opens her mouth & unleashes her insufferable voice, which sounds like it hasn't changed since she was 14, I immediately am taken back to the reality of foids; my hatred of the female gender grows daily.