Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am retarded

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★
I feel fucking stupid. And Im getting dumber and dumber every fucking year!

This!

Were you clinically diagnosed with retardation?

Same here. I am slowly losing my sanity

Intelligence is overrated. I find really smart people to be in our circumstances anyway. I guess that is the 2 of extremes of the incels. On one hand you have many that are autistic and retarded. And the other extreme side is. You have those who have IQ's Which make them operate at superhuman levels which they can study Quantum physics and understand hegalian philosophy. However they are extremely autistic and can't even present themselves with talking to normies. It's already hard enough to be a retard dealing with the general public. Imagine if you will, you would live in a society. Completely ran by people with down syndrome. That's essentially how these super-intelligent being instincts go. Very few people are like them so they can't relate to women.

Last edited:
so is the life of a monke

Same, I've no intellect, emotions, interests, friends and so forth, ad infinitum. I'm a husk of a human being.

Isolation has deteriorated my brain.

Intelligence is overrated. I find really smart people to be in our circumstances anyway. I guess that is the 2 of extremes of the incels. On one hand you have many that are autistic and retarded. And the other extreme side is. You have those who have IQ's Which make them operate at superhuman levels which they can study Quantum physics and understand hegalian philosophy. However they are extremely autistic and can't even present themselves with talking to normies. It's already hard enough to be a retard dealing with the general public. Imagine if you will, you would live in a society. Completely ran by people with down syndrome. That's essentially how these super-intelligent being instincts go. Very few people are like them so they can't relate to women.
but intelligence does have the boon of allowing you to find solitary intellectually stimulating copes.

Looks are correlated with IQ. It was over a long time ago.

but intelligence does have the boon of allowing you to find solitary intellectually stimulating copes.
Absolutely I enjoy going to work and listening to my audio books and based podcasts Then I can come home smoke a bowl and watch a Intellectual stimulating video on youtube.