Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was a high IQcel so I could make my own video game

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I have some really cool ideas from time to time but I will never turn them into anything because I'm too low IQ, lazy and can't finish what I started. Before you say "anyone can code bro if indians do it anyone can" I'm actually dumber than your average jeet. It's over.:feelsrope:

no game developing for your face

never began for game developercels

no game developing for your face
gAme development would be the perfect cope for most incels because it requires no social interaction and can generate tons of money, too bad it requires a lot of intelligence, discipline and creativity.

I bet I could make much better games than palworld or battlebit if I had the right IQ.

If you really wanted to, you could use some engines designed for people that can't code: pixel game maker, rpg maker, etc....they have some limitations though.

uhhhh anyone want to tell him?
Why would it require social interaction? There's plenty of friendless japanese hikkis who made their own games without social interaction

If you really wanted to, you could use some engines designed for people that can't code: pixel game maker, rpg maker, etc....they have some limitations though.
Aren't those for 2d games only?

Why would it require social interaction? There's plenty of friendless japanese hikkis who made their own games without social interaction
Oh you mean doing a solo thing. My autistic ass thought you wanted to work at a company and become a games director or something,

Oh you mean doing a solo thing. My autistic ass thought you wanted to work at a company and become a games director or something,
Yea like indie game dev

This is why tutorials we're inveted my man, but watching boring ass videos about making games is kind of annoying for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back