Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am sad at the current state of forum

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
TBH this forum is like a first home for me. I don't have anyone in real life who understand my pain, my feelings and my sufferings. My parents are also abusive who didn't understand me. So this forum is a blessing for me. I really had a great meaningful bonding, great meaningful friends I made in these forum. Since as a extremely sub3 ugly manlet guy, I was outcasted, bullied and ostracized in mainstream society, schools and currently in college. So scrolling and interacting in these forum make my inner soul at peace.

But from a few days I observe that a huge flow of normies infiltrators are going on this forum, there were many new gray accounts make random posting that clearly stated they are infiltrators and fakecels and mod don't do anything. And recently yesterday I discovered that the rumours spread that prominent user of our forum turns out to be a fakecel, incel larper.
By currently such state of this forum, it brutally hurts me that that this forum is make exclusively made for the support of incels so that incels can freely communicate and express thier feelings to cope with thier situation. But now this forum is hijacked by edgy retards, fakecels and normie infiltrators and mods and admin don't do anything and they seeing the pathetic state of the forum.

I personally feel that I am backstabbed and cheated after seeing the current situation of forum as I personally attached to this forum as I got the support from here, but after seeing the current state of the forum, I think it's over for all trucels

TBH this forum is like a first home for me. I don't have anyone in real life who understand my pain, my feelings and my sufferings. My parents are also abusive who didn't understand me. So this forum is a blessing for me. I really had a great meaningful bonding, great meaningful friends I made in these forum. Since as a extremely sub3 ugly manlet guy, I was outcasted, bullied and ostracized in mainstream society, schools and currently in college. So scrolling and interacting in these forum make my inner soul at peace.

But from a few days I observe that a huge flow of normies infiltrators are going on this forum, there were many new gray accounts make random posting that clearly stated they are infiltrators and fakecels and mod don't do anything. And recently yesterday I discovered that the rumours spread that prominent user of our forum turns out to be a fakecel, incel larper.
By currently such state of this forum, it brutally hurts me that that this forum is make exclusively made for the support of incels so that incels can freely communicate and express thier feelings to cope with thier situation. But now this forum is hijacked by edgy retards, fakecels and normie infiltrators and mods and admin don't do anything and they seeing the pathetic state of the forum.

I personally feel that I am backstabbed and cheated after seeing the current situation of forum as I personally attached to this forum as I got the support from here, but after seeing the current state of the forum, I think it's over for all trucels
Name drop the fag fakecel brocel, I think I know who you are speaking about but I'm not 100% sure.

MOds dont do shit but when i type cope incel.as a joke i get warning

don't you believe in karma?
how do you reconcile your religious beliefs with the fact that your life is so shit?
not trying to gaslight you but since karma is real doesn't that mean that you deserve this?
again not trying to attack you personally just trying to understand how you cope with karma

I feel the same way. Thank you for talking about this.

Always been like that tbh. Thankfully, the stinkiest shit here gets usually recycled quite quickly, if you get what I mean;):D, so there’s at least that.

Idk maybe being a normie now is not good enough and they are living as functional incels

Tbh not worth staying here anymore every good user got the ban or roped its boring and normie asf now

We should have new based mods tbh, I don't think there are enough atm

Always been like that tbh. Thankfully, the stinkiest shit here gets usually recycled quite quickly, if you get what I mean;):D, so there’s at least that.
that's always like this...many people are just nostalgic, he joined at beggining of 23 when this forum was already in this state

it was different here in 2020...much more lively

that's always like this...many people are just nostalgic, he joined at beggining of 23 when this forum was already in this state

it was different here in 2020...much more lively
I joined in the starting of 23 and that time forum was in good state. They are genuine blackpill discussions but unfortunately currently the forum conditions is worst

Tbh not worth staying here anymore every good user got the ban or roped its boring and normie asf now
Are you still on IG bro?

I’m back to make it better

True this forum has gone hill as lot of Trucels left and its never recovered

apparently there was a whole heap of faggot shit going on around 2019 . at least thats been cracked down on

I kinda stopped posting and reading regularly when fatlink was exposed as a foid worshipping worm who threw incels under the buss to entertain whores on discord:soy:

The fact that hes still not permabanned is a complete joke and I will never take mod's or master srsly ever. They are probably all larpers or normies profiting on our suffering

I joined in the starting of 23 and that time forum was in good state. They are genuine blackpill discussions but unfortunately currently the forum conditions is worst
Lol it used to be so much better. It's been slow mo collapsing for years, but yeah now it's jumped off a cliff.

These are the only people I talk to and sometimes it's a drag here

@Blackpill Monk me and @lazy_gamer_423 are the best infiltrator and foid detectors on this forum, it's just a shame the mods don't take us seriously.
Mods are themselves fakecels

I kinda stopped posting and reading regularly when fatlink was exposed as a foid worshipping worm who threw incels under the buss to entertain whores on discord:soy:

The fact that hes still not permabanned is a complete joke and I will never take mod's or master srsly ever. They are probably all larpers or normies profiting on our suffering
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Since incel is increasing at an exponential rate any normies here are just future incels.

The state of .is in 2024 is horrid
I think many will agree with me