Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am so afraid of death

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I really dont want to die i know religion is cope and there is no afterlife we only got this.

And even if this was a good run why would u give it up?

I keep thinking about death because my life is catastrophic to the point where suicide/death is always on my mind

We will all die and we wont be able to shitpost on .is anymore

In the future someone will create anti aging pills and it will change everything and we wont be here to witness it

Brutal DEATH pill

I FUCKING EMBRACE DEATH.

Read and agree with every word:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

Use to but now i hope every night i suffocate and never wake up

Reincarnation seems more plausible to me

Call it cope, whatever

Nigga what should we do :cryfeels:
What tf has life ever done for you?

I can't get with these lifecucks I swear to God.

Call it cope, whatever
You are a product of your parents fucking thats all there is to it.

If your parents didnt fuck u wouldnt be here.

Reincarnation doesnt make sense either

You are a product of your parents fucking thats all there is to it.

If your parents didnt fuck u wouldnt be here.

Reincarnation doesnt make sense either
thats your interpretation of things

Call it cope, whatever
energy cant be created or destroyed or whatever. so we cant really not exist for the rest of eternity, we will always be something, so we never really "die"

energy cant be created or destroyed or whatever. so we cant really not exist for the rest of eternity, we will always be something, so we never really "die"
copium overdose

nigga, did you just quote the ending of gantz to help someone deal with death? cause that shit was trash and you are lacking in basic reasoning skills

what-do-these-even-mean-kurono-is-still-alive-and-kishimoto-v0-ygff86h20ix91.jpg

I really dont want to die i know religion is cope and there is no afterlife we only got this.

I keep thinking about death because my life is catastrophic to the point where suicide/death is always on my mind

In the future someone will create anti aging pills and it will change everything and we wont be here to witness it

Brutal DEATH pill
No reason to be scared, part of life we all gotta go through

immortality might be in reach through AI singularity, or humanity wipes itself out and no one ever gets to live forever, no way to know and as long as you don't kill yourself you will probably find out anyhow

Brutal DEATH pill
There is, you have to accept the lord in your heart through losing everything you know and have.

I worry about it sometimes. But billions of people have gone through it already, and some friends have also gone through it already at a younger age than me. I don’t know what awaits after but it gives me some comfort knowing that when it happens, hopefully not for a long time, I’ll be following after many others.

Brutal DEATH pill
I just live on fuck it mode. If I die, fuck yea buddy. If I live longer, eh I got stuff to keep me occupied. Probably why I don't get nightmares anymore.
That's why I want to deep-sea weld, either I'll die or get paid handsomely, both work good for me

Think you need to grow a pair

Nigga what should we do :cryfeels:
Panic, brocel, panic:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsohgod:.

nigga, did you just quote the ending of gantz to help someone deal with death? cause that shit was trash and you are lacking in basic reasoning skills

what-do-these-even-mean-kurono-is-still-alive-and-kishimoto-v0-ygff86h20ix91.jpg
Can't say I agree with the bolded part, I hadn't read it myself but the idea of that story is pretty intriguing and I loved listening to the timeline recap as a background noise:feelsmusic::feelshmm:.

immortality might be in reach through AI singularity, or humanity wipes itself out and no one ever gets to live forever, no way to know and as long as you don't kill yourself you will probably find out anyhow
I've thought way too long and way too hard about the possibility of ASI(s) actually resurrecting people in the future via their unfathomable understanding of the universe and titanic processing power, still have no idea whether that's a possibility or not, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the thing on "the other side of the tunnel" is some bot greeting you and explaining that it's the year 36,852 or whatever.

I just live on fuck it mode. If I die, fuck yea buddy. If I live longer, eh I got stuff to keep me occupied. Probably why I don't get nightmares anymore.
That's why I want to deep-sea weld, either I'll die or get paid handsomely, both work good for me
:feelsokman::feelzez::feelsthink::yes:

Can't say I agree with the bolded part, I hadn't read it myself but the idea of that story is pretty intriguing and I loved listening to the timeline recap as a background noise:feelsmusic::feelshmm:.
Gantz was a very fun read, the ending though, in particular the part where they decide that "no human really dies because we're all reborn anyhow because energy can't get lost or something", both removes a lot of the actual weight of the deaths and sacrifices and also makes no sense on a logical level. Fuck turning someone into energy, I simply just have to disconnect your brain as is from your body as is and you no longer exist. The idea that any person's individual qualia is gonna be preserved just because the atoms making up their body or the energy in the system isn't just going to vanish is just absurdly optimistic.
I've thought way too long and way too hard about the possibility of ASI(s) actually resurrecting people in the future via their unfathomable understanding of the universe and titanic processing power, still have no idea whether that's a possibility or not, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the thing on "the other side of the tunnel" is some bot greeting you and explaining that it's the year 36,852 or whatever.
Seems like it would have little reason to do so even if it could, though the slim possibility is both comforting and also terrifying because there might literally be no escape from AI troture if things go bad.

Here's what I don't understand. If there are no souls, and consciousness is only the product of electricity in the brain or whatever, when you die and your brain decomposes into the earth, eventually, because time is infinite, in a gorillion years, the exact atoms that once made up your brain will come together again and you will be alive again. And this should hypothetically happen an infinite amount of times forever, so aren't we all immortal or something I don't know oh my science praise fauci

Here's what I don't understand. If there are no souls, and consciousness is only the product of electricity in the brain or whatever, when you die and your brain decomposes into the earth, eventually, because time is infinite, in a gorillion years, the exact atoms that once made up your brain will come together again and you will be alive again. And this should hypothetically happen an infinite amount of times forever, so aren't we all immortal or something I don't know oh my science praise fauci
holy shit I think you're onto something :bigbrain:

Brutal DEATH pill
pull an elliot rodgers maybe?

But these atoms are gone decomposed as u said so how will they come back

But these atoms are gone decomposed as u said so how will they come back
The brain decomposes, but the atoms which make up the brain remain, you can't destroy an atom.

i dont watch anime

Yes, death sucks.

I worry about it sometimes. But billions of people have gone through it already, and some friends have also gone through it already at a younger age than me. I don’t know what awaits after but it gives me some comfort knowing that when it happens, hopefully not for a long time, I’ll be following after many others.

I believe in the soul, you can't be just information, there's something in the background of your being that science cannot explain, scientist don't know how matter can create consciousness and subjective experience

There's also the clone problem, if a clone is made with the exact properties of every one of your atoms, it still won't be "you", so even if eternity creates your brain again it still wouldn't be you
But the clone would have to be made of different atoms, of course it wouldn't be you, but what i'm saying is the atoms that do comprise you, will be reformed into you again eventually. Regardless I do also think it's likely that something like a soul exists.

I look forward to dying and finally leaving this flesh prison

I think I read somewhere that the atoms in your body completely change every decade, even cells that don't duplicate like brain cells renew their matter, so you don't have the same atoms you did 10 years ago, the only thing that has remained is the information
yeah i've heard of that also. Have you read phaedo? You might find it interesting.

I think I read somewhere that the atoms in your body completely change every decade, even cells that don't duplicate like brain cells renew their matter, so you don't have the same atoms you did 10 years ago, the only thing that has remained is the information

yeah i've heard of that also. Have you read phaedo? You might find it interesting.
heres what happens first you see UGLY's avi then you become HOBO's avi and then i become a was instead of am

Brutal post. I struggled with these thoughts my whole life. In the past few years i went back to religion and reading Bible more. I feel more at peace.

I am a fucking faggot who is afraid to escape this gynocentric dystopian hellscape because I do benefit from this world somehow