Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so sick of being disrespected irl, i just ordered roids

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
And i will being getting a gym membership tomorrow. Im done being a skinny twink who gets disrespected irl

What did you order and how much?

Going to be a cope as they will still disrespect you.

Rad 140 not actually a steroid, but its the best possible sarm you can get. Im gonna take 10mg at first
Never heard of it but Wikipedia makes it sound like some highly experimental thing of dubious effectiveness.

You should make progress pics from day one and post them on Looksmax

And i will being getting a gym membership tomorrow. Im done being a skinny twink who gets disrespected irl
What's the straw that broke your back? Last thing they did to you.

What's the straw that broke your back? Last thing they did to you.
Im just sick of being called buddy, boy, etc. im also doing it to impress foids

Goodluck brocel :feelsokman:

@Ellsworth thoughts?

Im just sick of being called buddy, boy, etc. im also doing it to impress foids
Haven't you heard the term "gymcel" before?
Don't go fucking with your endocrine system until you know what you're doing

Mogs me because hope

@Ellsworth thoughts?
He is free to pm me any time. Rad140 is a good staring point IMO. I have a couple bottles but haven’t used it yet.

Do not roidmaxx unless you're working out consistently for at least 6 months, unless you want to fuck up your hormonal axis.

You should gymmax naturally for a bit before roiding.

Rad 140 not actually a steroid, but its the best possible sarm you can get. Im gonna take 10mg at first
Rad 140 is a giga strength builder but it also works to burn fat like crazy, if you're skinny it's better to take direct testosterone. 250mg test c every 3 weeks is cheaper and will make you gain mass too

Rad 140 is a giga strength builder but it also works to burn fat like crazy, if you're skinny it's better to take direct testosterone. 250mg test c every 3 weeks is cheaper and will make you gain mass too

What is Rad140 & where can I buy it? I'm approx 3.5 stone overweight fat wise & 16% BF in excess of 16%BF

Good luck nigga

What is Rad140 & where can I buy it? I'm approx 3.5 stone overweight fat wise & 16% BF in excess of 16%BF
Depends on your country if it's legal or not. Here all the gym coaches are known to sell roids, so find one who looks clearly too jacked and ask him if he sells

Depends on your country if it's legal or not. Here all the gym coaches are known to sell roids, so find one who looks clearly too jacked and ask him if he sells

I'm in the UK and I order online.

Are you okay bro? Do you need to vent?

Let us know how rad 140 goes, me and my 5'7 ricecel friend were thinking about SARMs for a while now because both of us are also tired of the disrespect constantly when outside