Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Am Starting to Experience Peace and Acceptance of my Life

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I don't think I ever truly accepted I was an incel. I felt like a normie who was frustrated I kept striking out. I always held this intrinsic belief that sexlessness was a temporary condition, and within an indeterminate amount of time I'd eventually find a nice girl. I never expected I'd get a virgin or some model, but I thought I'd get a girl. I was even ok with some chubbyness or ugliness but I guess that's too much to ask for. I would go through periods of anger, depression, crying, and EXTREME envy at those who could achieve what I wanted. I watched the years go by as others got to experience and took for granted what I would die for.

I'm starting to no longer feel this way. I'm feeling at peace with myself. I've settled into my post-graduate life, I'm no longer feeling like I must rush to get a girlfriend before some deadline (graduation). This is my new life now. I go to work, I come home, I eat, I watch videos, I read, I sleep. I feel... at home. I cope with poetry, videogames, self-study, intellectualism, and abstract thought. Chad may get sex, but does he analyze complex trends about world history and economics like I do? I know this is cope, but what else should I do? Coping is making me happy, at least relatively. I'm truly starting to accept that I am forever alone, and that's ok, many men throughout history were.

Good for you, I hope you continue this way.

For all it's worth, being an incel with a roof over your head, internet for entertainment, food in the fridge, and money for copes is a lot better than being a homelesscel.

Respectable - can't fault your current lifestyle. You have a solid thing going for yourself. Copes are whatever - as long as they have utility and provide some sense of fulfilment.

Feds want us to be docile little sheep. They create posts like these to convince us that we should just take the abuse from society. Say nothing about it and try to cope as much as possible. You must have negative testosterone levels to just accept that. Very cucked behavior. If you ascended and your gf cheats on you, do you also just accept it and be ok with it?

Last edited:
Ultimately better for you. All the blame and stress goes away, this was your destiny. Only person at fault is everyone else, no more stressing over muh self-improvement or why the precious kweens that foids are aren't giving you any attention. :feelscomfy:

Feds want us to be docile little sheep. They create posts like these to convince us that we should just take the abuse from society. Say nothing about it and try to cope as much as possible. You must have negative testosterone levels to just accept that. Very cucked behavior. If you ascended and your gf cheats on you, do you also just accept it and be ok with it?
High IQ post. Fight against the Jews as much as you can but you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are not going to acsend.

I've seen users here claim that posts that spark radical action are just FEDposters attempting to create another scapegoat. So which is it? I'm just documenting my personal experience.

Ultimately better for you. All the blame and stress goes away, this was your destiny. Only person at fault is everyone else, no more stressing over muh self-improvement or why the precious kweens that foids are aren't giving you any attention. :feelscomfy:
I'm suprised more incels don't agree with us on this. Those born disabled who are mistreated for it come to accept it. There's not much else you can do. Lfie still has value.

High IQ post. Fight against the Jews as much as you can but you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are not going to acsend.
I also should note that you can fight against the systems oppressing you whilst still coming to accept who you are. I think if you are serious about political change, it's best to be in a proper mental state. Being perpetually angry and out of control won't yield the best outcome.

I try to cope until I go to masturbate and my boner is too taught from lack of skin to beat off normally and I need oil. Can’t even beat off in peace.

Life is hell. I wish I was never born.

soldier survive GIF

If you think you can just cope and enjoy life alone, you’re wrong. The world will not rest until you’re fucking dead. That’s the end goal. If you’re a straight, white male living in the USA, they want you in the dirt. Not lonely, not coping, not poor, but fucking gone.

I also should note that you can fight against the systems oppressing you whilst still coming to accept who you are. I think if you are serious about political change, it's best to be in a proper mental state. Being perpetually angry and out of control won't yield the best outcome.
I agree mate. Hope you stay around.

I don't think I ever truly accepted I was an incel. I felt like a normie who was frustrated I kept striking out. I always held this intrinsic belief that sexlessness was a temporary condition, and within an indeterminate amount of time I'd eventually find a nice girl. I never expected I'd get a virgin or some model, but I thought I'd get a girl. I was even ok with some chubbyness or ugliness but I guess that's too much to ask for. I would go through periods of anger, depression, crying, and EXTREME envy at those who could achieve what I wanted. I watched the years go by as others got to experience and took for granted what I would die for.

I'm starting to no longer feel this way. I'm feeling at peace with myself. I've settled into my post-graduate life, I'm no longer feeling like I must rush to get a girlfriend before some deadline (graduation). This is my new life now. I go to work, I come home, I eat, I watch videos, I read, I sleep. I feel... at home. I cope with poetry, videogames, self-study, intellectualism, and abstract thought. Chad may get sex, but does he analyze complex trends about world history and economics like I do? I know this is cope, but what else should I do? Coping is making me happy, at least relatively. I'm truly starting to accept that I am forever alone, and that's ok, many men throughout history were.
Most people are shallow in their interests, it is very good to go beyond that. Maybe you could make youtube videos about those topics, I think that is a really nice form of art and a rewarding way to share things with the world. But ofcourse if you have to wageslave you dont have a lot of time for that

Most people are shallow in their interests, it is very good to go beyond that. Maybe you could make youtube videos about those topics, I think that is a really nice form of art and a rewarding way to share things with the world. But ofcourse if you have to wageslave you dont have a lot of time for that

I'd love to do that personally, but I've noticed that anyone who attempts to make themselves an "incel celebrity" becomes a target of the community. 4chan /pol/ is notorious for this, attacking their most fervent allies with utmost ruthlessness.

I'd love to do that personally, but I've noticed that anyone who attempts to make themselves an "incel celebrity" becomes a target of the community. 4chan /pol/ is notorious for this, attacking their most fervent allies with utmost ruthlessness.
I mean videos about world trends of history and economy, obviously you should never say you associate with incels

I mean videos about world trends of history and economy, obviously you should never say you associate with incels
My apologies, I thought you meant make blackpill videos anonymously.

Your doing what other people aren’t strong enough to do

soldier survive GIF

If you think you can just cope and enjoy life alone, you’re wrong. The world will not rest until you’re fucking dead. That’s the end goal. If you’re a straight, white male living in the USA, they want you in the dirt. Not lonely, not coping, not poor, but fucking gone.

It is the major one of their goals but that doesn't mean they have no intention of milking you along the way. They want cradle to grave profitability. I guess if they can't turn you, maybe then they prefer you just skip to the dirt part.

Joined Monday at 1:06 AM Posts24

Aging up comes with lower T levels I guess that's a good thing for you.

how old are you?