Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am starting to feel like it's been all a lie/I need to be careful.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
What do I mean? Well, simply put, I feel like I am the black sheep of family and no one told me. This is what I mean by having to be careful in that don't let your own misperceptions color things the wrong way. Ever since I was little, I got these mixed messages. Oh sure, family loves you and there are the get togethers and the parties, but then after a while, even that can only do so much. Then you get older, your friends/family get older, they go through the typical rituals/notions of family/career/success, and then you go to say christmas or thanksgiving events, and everyone else around you is more succesful and you are still at entry level if that, or even worse, when you still lived at home and you'd go to these things and it was not as obvious then. Ah then someone gets married and you've dropped out/inadvertently turned your back on them, and while you try not to forget, there's a pain there. Make sense?

yeah i feel like everyone treats me like a little baby like a big fat fucking manchild everyone is embarassed of