Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the 1%

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I will stop looking for women from now on.
Apart from the fact that they always reject me anyway because of my height of 5'5, I have finally realized that 99% of people on this planet care about looks and would have a beautiful partner.
Just like 99% on this forum who wouldn't date landwhales or generally ugly women, which in retrospect wouldn't make them incels anymore.
I would date both absolutely ugly and landwhalr.
Have asked quite a few but have always been rejected.
That makes me an absolute trucel with a good heart. A good soul.
Because I am one of the 1% of the world's population that absolutely does not care about the appearance of the opposite sex.
Nevertheless, I am rejected.
Probably I am the chosen one and should actually be crowned to the highest level of an incel.

I would date both absolutely ugly and landwhalr.
Was gonna say this is bullshit, but there's absolutely no way for me to prove it is, or you to prove it isn't, so no point in saying it...

Thank you (Genuinely, not being sarcastic) for not being one of those "Anyone that doesn't look like Aryan blue eyed GigaStacy is a ugly chimp that I wouldn't date" type of moron... Many of these "Incels" here...

It's true that even landwhales and "ugly" women can get at least average niggas, and some even Chad.

So if you are too unattractive to landwhales, you know it's beyond over.

Whatever helps you cope

Because I am one of the 1% 0% of the world's population that absolutely does not care about the appearance of the opposite sex.
Fixed it for you. :feelsokman:

I am very unique alright, very uniquely fucked up.