Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i am the male equivalent of this whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

i realized today staring at my hideous self in the mirror that my facial phenotype closely resembles this twitch whore "anita". My face is very narrow, disproportionate, asymmetrical, and elongated. My eyes slightly bulge out of their sockets but not completely bug-eyed. My chin is recessed and my jaw is slightly rounded and subhuman looking.

There are some good pics of this whore but i look like this one the most from every angle. I have a autistic recessed look and dead soulless eyes. too fucking brutal.

people with low fwhr get treated like shit, it must be some kind of low-trust feature. Fuck my goddamn existence

Last edited:
that whore is fucking annoying as hell. doing bunch of retarded ticks n crap. i would love to blow her head off with a shotgun. (in Black Ops 2)

View attachment 363635

i realized today staring at my hideous self in the mirror that my facial phenotype closely resembles this twitch whore "anita". My face is very narrow, disproportionate, asymmetrical, and elongated. My eyes slightly bulge out of their sockets but not completely bug-eyed. My chin is recessed and my jaw is slightly rounded and subhuman looking.

There are some good pics of this whore but i look like this one the most from every angle. I have a autistic recessed look and dead soulless eyes. too fucking brutal.

people with low fwhr get treated like shit, it must be some kind of low-trust feature. Fuck my goddamn existence
So she is not your looks match, but you look like her....?
Because "looksmatch" describes the same level of attractiveness I thought - and she is a 6-7 for me.

So she is not your looks match, but you look like her....?
Because "looksmatch" describes the same level of attractiveness I thought - and she is a 6-7 for me.

If i was a female i would look like this whore.

Massive cope, she is cute/sexy

That is not what looksmatch means, her features look good on a female but it is over for her sons

What? A looksmatch is the male lookalike of a female. Its right there in the word jfl

I would tbhngl

Tie her upside down from a tree while a Pack of mastiffs go her would be funny.

Women cannot lose when it comes to SMV. So long as their not fat they will have high sexual marketplace value