Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am thinking about returning to islam

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Title tbh

I feel such incredible sadness, sorrow and regret in my heart it's genuinely insane. I never thought I could feel this bad. I just want to cope because I think I am going crazy.

Maybe it will make me reconnect with my family more.

use your passport to get some arab girl from north africa and marry her.
the only problem is that she might cuck you but if she's religiously strict then maybe she wouldn't do so
2023 08 12 23 08 00 Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

what does that even mean?

grow your beard out, wear robes and give up pork?

use your passport to get some arab girl from north africa and marry her.
the only problem is that she might cuck you but if she's religiously strict then maybe she wouldn't do so
View attachment 840796
Maybe my grandfather in morocco can hook me up with a distant cousin. He did it once with my nephew. He was offered the most cute girl ever wallah I don't care if she is my cousin. I'd creampie her all day and have like 6 kids.

Allah don't want you back bro... He told me that Jesus freak would forgive you, but he won't...

Allah don't want you back bro... He told me that Jesus freak would forgive you, but he won't...
Not only getting rejected by foids but by allah too..

No inkwels in jannah