Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am too fucked up to study so i will cheat my ass of as it is online

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am currently in grade 12 and i have shit hard stuff and i cant even concentrate so i will just cheat my ass of do u think its a good idea

online?

Nvm read the title yea go for it

FUCK THE SYSTEM CHEAT YOUR WAY THROUGH ANYTHING :feelsLSD:

Everyone cheats in life bro, don't be afraid to do it too

I cheated my entire online schooling didn't study a damn thing and still passed

Do it! Incels are already at a disadvantage when it comes to exams and coursework. Chad studdybuddies with his friends and they share answers. He has several minds working on one paper. He gets work done faster and this leaves him with more time for lesiure.

By studyceling alone, you're working seven times as hard. It's a monotonous waste of time. By cheating, you're just evening the playing field for yourself. :feelzez:

Do it! Incels are already at a disadvantage when it comes to exams and coursework. Chad studdybuddies with his friends and they share answers. He has several minds working on one paper. He gets work done faster and this leaves him with more time for lesiure.

By studyceling alone, you're working seven times as hard. It's a monotonous waste of time. By cheating, you're just evening the playing field for yourself. :feelzez:
excatcly dude bro

based, go for it

i mean it only makes sence if you got oNlInE cLaSsEs , cheat all you want really

i am currently in grade 12 and i have shit hard stuff and i cant even concentrate so i will just cheat my ass of do u think its a good idea
Will work easily in high school I cheated a lot then but try that shit in college and u have destroyed ur life.

ironically is probably the right answer wage slaving jobs are a joke for incels, you are locked into a social dynamic where you are at the bottom of the barrel getting shot at by everyone, while everyone gaslights you and doesnt admit to firing a single shot.

again pathetic

ironically is probably the right answer wage slaving jobs are a joke for incels, you are locked into a social dynamic where you are at the bottom of the barrel getting shot at by everyone, while everyone gaslights you and doesnt admit to firing a single shot.

again pathetic
fr:feelsaww: