Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wipe my ass after shitting. Am i ocd?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Apparently chad doesn’t even need to wipe his ass and can leave shit marks all over the bed and women still want to sleep with him. So what’s even the point of wiping your ass at this point? Am i being ocd?

Apparently this girl doesn’t mind too much though

And yeah if I don’t wipe it itches like crazy. Shit is uncomfortable as hell
This guy is nasty. It's funny how people stereotype incels as being dirty neckbeard basement-dwellers, but this guy gets a pass for being attractive ("sweet heart" my ass) and a "large guy" (tall). He can literally stain bedsheets with his shit and get away with it FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: He has a pathetic, disgusting life and still mogs us by getting his dick wet.

Even people in the comments are becoming blackpilled. It's such a Hiroshima-Nagasakipill that it probably collectively raped the minds of thousands of doomscrolling normies.

Hey lonely reddit users, if this guy can get a girlfriend so can you!

Don’t give up hope my lonely friends
Im out here single meanwhile girls are dating the skid bandit
To all you single guys out there. Read this insanity and know that there is hope for you. You can find someone. This lady tolerates poop in her bed.
I wonder what I'm doing wrong if smelly shit ass over here is getting laid

@NeverEvenBegan It truly never even began.

Apparently this girl doesn’t mind too much though

And yeah if I don’t wipe it itches like crazy. Shit is uncomfortable as hell
reddit is fucking full of shit like that. "my boyfriend doesnt wipe his ass" "my boyfriend literally smears shit all over my bed"
the only realistic conclusion to draw is that behavior has NOTHING to do with attracting foids. it is ALL genetics

It is very annoying to have a dirty ass

foid would just clean up Chad's dirty ass