Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am truly disgusted with the Female gender

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
They will say ANYTHING to make themselves the victims and to shovel blame off themselves and onto whoever else they can.

20200805 164228

There's just always an excuse for EVERYTHING BAD THEY DO. Whatever wet wet but I'm sick and tired of seeing shit like this and these fucking SIMPS who feed into this bullshit.

At least back in the boomer days they had SOME BALLS to call women out on their shit but apart from Incels today NO ONE HAS ANY FUCKING BALLS.

Why are we letting women dominate society?? Its unbelievable we let the meme gender have their way and look at where its lead us. Things are so beyond fucked up in the western world it's practically beyond repair. Disgusting habits like Polygamy and cucking are on the rise, Was practically unheard of 20 years ago. Mormons let a Chad have a Harem but that's literally it. Soon it will be like that everywhere with everyone.

I fucking promise you this will start happening in the next decade or so.

Bigamy will start to be common place. All foids 3-10 smv will REFUSE sub 7 men and they will instead rather share 1 chad with another woman. Then the numbers will grow, Chad's will be married to 10 different women at once.

They already do this, they just dont know it. Alot of Foids are oblivious to that fact that they are just a number in chad's harem. Many already do and have no problem with it. I've heard COUNTLESS stories of Foids saying "I dont have a problem being his sidechick". Soon it will all be out in the open.

The Strongest most fiercest Bull American bison can have up to 50 cows in his harem during mating season. Human's were supposed to be better than lower lifeforms instead we are devolving back into them. Civilization is going backwards

I would rather give cows rights than women.

World will get divided into Chads (giving woman sex) and Simps (Paying them everything they want but never get the chance to fuck her) if this doesn't get stopped.

World will get divided into Chads (giving woman sex) and Simps (Paying them everything they want but never get the chance to fuck her) if this doesn't get stopped.