Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am watching Dune right now.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
:feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice:
When I see any of Dennis Devillnueve's movie, I click.

It has that shitty prettyboy that foids always jerk off to and that other mutt foid, seeing them makes me want to crush their faces with a hammer (in bob the builder simulator)

Beer is the mindkiller

ded srs read the DUNE book as a kid, it was boring as fuck lol.

Another movie about a mixed race whore simping for Chad prettyboy. Hard pass.

I wanna kiss Zendaya's feet

It has that shitty prettyboy that foids always jerk off to and that other mutt foid, seeing them makes me want to crush their faces with a hammer (in bob the builder simulator)
Same. I wish there was a media that I can relate too with the main character. Instead it's all prettyboys and stupid faggotry. To hell with all of the them I'm killing them all in super GTA v slayers!
I wanna kiss Zendaya's feet
Boy I will slap that crusty ass mouth to the point you'll hate women and wanna murder her in. Marios alphabet soup training ft SpongeBob.
He's 5'10: I thought he was a manlet.:feelsohgod:
Look at this. We must throw acid on his face in simposns hit and run ft Dante from the SpongeBob SquarePants series I want him to become ugly incel like me

Timothee chalamet met gala 2021 295226 1631574032207 main750x0c

Last edited:
w

well how was it:worryfeels:
boring, I expected to be more interesting because of the director's past works.

Dropped the movie and watched The Guilty halfway, which was much better.

boring, I expected to be more interesting because of the director's past works.

Dropped the movie and watched The Guilty halfway, which was much better.
as expected :feelsseriously:good thing i didnt watched it

‘Bob The Builder simulator’. I found what the dude I quoted said comical for some reason.

They turned Liet Kynes, Frank Herbert's self insert in the novel, into a black woman. I made a point not to watch this crap just because of that.

They also keep making Paul into an effeminate pretty body where as in the book he just happened to be a child when the story begins. He turns into a brutal dictator once he grows up but they never show that.

Need to get me some spice to get blue eyes tbhngl