Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i am way too deep into the k-foids rabbit hole, and i need help

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
not going to lie, these whores are my weakness because look at them!

you can just not get this shit in the west! every foid in here look like dyke landwhales with testosterone breeding up their tranny asses

but these k-foids are hot as shit.

i am sorry, i failed :fuk:

this is all your fucking fault @Nightwalker_98 :lasereyes:[UWSL][/UWSL]

Attachments

• La-ciencia-ficcion-salvaje-de-Aespa.com699840.jpeg
    La-ciencia-ficcion-salvaje-de-Aespa.com699840.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 115
  • LOONA-22.jpg
    LOONA-22.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Red_Velvet_Zimzalabim_Teaser_all-1.jpg
    Red_Velvet_Zimzalabim_Teaser_all-1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 500x500.jpg
    500x500.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 109
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:tbh they are quite petite and feminine .... white foids probably has same level of testosterone as a male by the time they are 25 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:tbh they are quite petite and feminine .... white foids probably has same level of testosterone as a male by the time they are 25 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
true, i want me a noodle whore now :fuk:

and to believed i bullied koreaboos and weaboos literally last year

you can just not get this shit in the west! every foid in here look like dyke landwhales with testosterone breeding up their tranny asses

this is all your fucking fault @Nightwalker_98 :lasereyes:
My oneitis probably could have made it as a k-foid trainee if she went for an audition when she was a teen.

Perfect skin, soft features, tight fuckable bodies yet with an aura of innocence.

For your information. Makeup, plastic surgery and image editing are hard carrying these noodle fefails. Average noodle does not look anything like this. Korean entertainment industry is a massive, well oiled machine designed to catch your eyes and ears. Even here look up any picture of these korean roastie celebrities without makeup. They don't look like top 1% celebrity material.

My oneitis probably could have made it as a k-foid trainee if she went for an audition when she was a teen.

Perfect skin, soft features, tight fuckable bodies yet with an aura of innocence.
they probably let the chadchan higher ups fuck them just so they can fucking debut

those fucking whores are literally cgi characters and they make my dick go full on regalia when the just appear and be there

They have high estrogen levels. Unfortunately rice men also have high estrogen levels.
So never have children with noodlewhores or you're gonna end up with an incel son
Plus, they're shorter than White and Black foids.

true, i want me a noodle whore now :fuk:

and to believed i bullied koreaboos and weaboos literally last year
Its hard in the west to attract noodles unless you a Chad :chad::chad: their egos are too inflated...maybe seamaxxing will help u

For your information. Makeup, plastic surgery and image editing are hard carrying these noodle fefails. Average noodle does not look anything like this. Korean entertainment industry is a massive, well oiled machine designed to catch your eyes and ears. Even here look up any picture of these korean roastie celebrities without makeup. They don't look like top 1% celebrity material.
that is why i refered to only the k-foids. i don't give a shit if they got full on barbie plastic surgery. they are fucking hot and i want to fuck them all :fuk:

They have high estrogen levels. Unfortunately rice men also have high estrogen levels.
So never have children with noodlewhores or you're gonna end up with an incel son
ricecels can go a suck it, we can take those k-foid noodle whores for ourselves

they probably let the chadchan higher ups fuck them just so they can fucking debut

those fucking whores are literally cgi characters and they make my dick go full on regalia when the just appear and be there
No doubt JYP trained TWICE with his cock.

that is why i refered to only the k-foids. i don't give a shit if they got full on barbie plastic surgery. they are fucking hot and i want to fuck them all :fuk:
Yeah it's fine to fap to them but just know these pictures are highly manipulated. No different to fapping to hypersexualized cartoon foids.

Its hard in the west to attract noodles unless you a Chad :chad::chad: their egos are too inflated...maybe seamaxxing will help u
if you go to them, they will consider you becuase you are a westernenr and their countries are shitholes and they want to escape it (except for japan, china and south korea, those places are based) but as soon as you encounter a noodle foid on the west... it is fucking over for you

No doubt JYP trained TWICE with his cock.
that is why momo fucking debuted after being eliminated at the beginning of sixteen, tzuyu got re voted again and mina appearing in the middle of fucking nowhere to just participate at the last rounds of the show.

and i believe that after jyp saw sana's first performance, he wanted to enslave that anime foid

if you go to them, they will consider you becuase you are a westernenr and their countries are shitholes and they want to escape it (except for japan, china and south korea, those places are based) but as soon as you encounter a noodle foid on the west... it is fucking over for you
noodlewhores are sub humans at best... but the western liberal white knight fags have inflated their global value leading to disturbances in global supply and demand :feels::feels::feels:

that is why momo fucking debuted after being eliminated at the beginning of sixteen, tzuyu got re voted again and mina appearing in the middle of fucking nowhere to just participate at the last rounds of the show.

and i believe that after jyp saw sana's first performance, he wanted to enslave that anime foid
I'm on nofap right now and don't want to lose it yet. But Sana is genetically built to extract coom.

Yeah it's fine to fap to them but just know these pictures are highly manipulated. No different to fapping to hypersexualized cartoon foids.
i know, but i can tell they are legit when you see their live performances like this one:

Attachments

• sana-de-twice.jpg
    sana-de-twice.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 36
Just think about how much fakeup and surgeries they have, and also their lust for foreign cock. That is more than enough to pull you out from the said rabbit hole.
i want to fucking publish this thread on twitter just for those kpop cuck fans to go haywire with us :feelskek:

mogs pretty every type of woman except white gigastacies - neoteny is the most important trait in a foid :blackpill:
it does mog me :fuk:

@Fat Link Come check this shit out.

:yes:

this is all your fucking fault @Nightwalker_98 :lasereyes:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@Zer0/∞ and me are once again correct. Korean Stacy> White Stacy. They age better, less bloated, have better fashion taste. too bad Chang or White Normie+ only

They don't have high estrogen levels, Asians have both low T and estrogen.

doesn't matter. they overall mog white foids

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: too sad we aren't Changs. Also why Changs> White Chads because they can get Korean Stacies more easily.

Vasectomy is very cucked
better to be cucked than have incel sons. It would be too humiliating to have ugly shitskin children. My cursed shitskin DNA shouldn't continue.

no you wont you will end up with a smart son who will end up in college and get an awesome job like in tech or some nerdy shit like that

no you wont you will end up with a smart son who will end up in college and get an awesome job like in tech or some nerdy shit like that
cope most Hapa men are trucels @shi410 @Animecel2D and ER are prime examples

_101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@Zer0/∞ and me are once again correct. Korean Stacy> White Stacy. They age better, less bloated, have better fashion taste. too bad Chang or White Normie+ only
that is actually really true, korean stacies are just way better and more attractive

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: too sad we aren't Changs. Also why Changs> White Chads because they can get Korean Stacies more easily.
of course they can, they are inherently racist because of their homogeneous culture. if you are a shitskin, you are done for in there... unless you are a soldier, oddly. those noodle foids love them soldiers

Sure maybe on average white foids mog. But the top 1% Asian> top 1% white no debate. Lower Maintenance, better looks, better fashion sense.
and way more submissive:feelshaha:

Yes.
We identified 369 nominally genome-wide significant loci (P < 5 × 10−8) associated with cortical structure in a discovery sample of 33,992 participants of European ancestry. Of the 360 loci for which replication data were available, 241 loci influencing surface area and 66 influencing thickness remained significant after replication, with 237 loci passing multiple testing correction (P < 8.3 × 10−10; 187 influencing surface area and 50 influencing thickness).

ES

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global34932T=0.81246C=0.18754, G=0.00000
European Sub30102T=0.79496C=0.20504, G=0.00000
African Sub2902T=0.9628C=0.0372, G=0.0000
African Others Sub114T=0.991C=0.009, G=0.000
African American Sub2788T=0.9616C=0.0384, G=0.0000
Asian Sub156T=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000
East Asian Sub130T=1.000C=0.000, G=0.000

GD

Search: