Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i am way too deep into the k-foids rabbit hole, and i need help

dont k-foids exclusively date asian prettyboys anyway

As an old ricecel, I must say that overall, noodlewhores are the most feminine and youthful looking.

White foids in my mid 30s age range look like they belong in Jurassic park.
I am like that Japanese cannibal in a way. When he was a young man, he said that he liked white foids but after that, he went back to noodlewhores and said that nothing compared to noodlewhores in terms of grace/femininity.

That said, in the early to mid 20s age range, nothing even comes close to nordic blonde foids.

Anyone who says noodlewhores are better looking than this is massively coping, the only thing that comes close to this are white looking hapa foids:

As an old ricecel, I must say that overall, noodlewhores are the most feminine and youthful looking.

I am like that Japanese cannibal in a way. When he was a young man, he said that he liked white foids but after that, he went back to noodlewhores and said that nothing compared to noodlewhores in terms of grace/femininity.

That said, in the early to mid 20s age range, nothing even comes close to nordic blonde foids.

Anyone who says noodlewhores are better looking than this is massively coping, the only thing that comes close to this are white looking hapa foids:

View attachment 596543View attachment 596544View attachment 596545
cracker foids age fucking terribly. they become fucking powder, old and disheveled :feelskek:

View attachment 596543View attachment 596544View attachment 596545
also they rot as fast a fucking milk :feelswhat:

They should all be My Slaves.

Attachments

• concept-photo-A-ISA-01.jpg
    concept-photo-A-ISA-01.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 15
  • concept-photo-B-STAYC-01.jpg
    concept-photo-B-STAYC-01.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 14
K-whores are the hottest of the rice foids Better asses and tits. Japs and chick whore don't have either.