Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I am white......... I enjoy ABUSING my PRIVILEGE and being more attractive to femoids than you filthy, ethnic, shitskin InferiorGeneticCels. TEE HEE!

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Obviously kidding but this is what you ethnicCels think us MayonaiseSkinCels think like. JFL.

I don't think that, if anything I think that infighting among ethnicels and whitecels is fucking dumb. We are all fucked regardless of race.

Sub 8 = incel, regardless of your race

This guy is clearly a fakecel btw. Let me just remind everyone that he helped triple a woman's subscribers in a week because he kept linking her channel on this forum

This guy is clearly a fakecel btw. Let me just remind everyone that he helped triple a woman's subscribers in a week because he kept linking her channel on this forum
I woudlnt be surprised

I woudlnt be surprised

That is 100% untrue. I made 5 threads on her which were to call attention to the fact that she was using the popular interest in incels online to build an internet following when she does not actually care about our community + grievances. She had 200 subscribers when I made the first thread and she now has 210. My posting about her barely had an effect. You can continue to post lies about me on every single thread I post on .co, I will just respond every single time and call you out on the lies. But persist in this crusade/campaign against me if you feel you must, it's futile and a waste of your time.

Oh and one more thing, you're glowing. YOU'RE GLOWING, bro.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBbtbEuR_s

I woudlnt be surprised
I made 5 threads on her
You heard that? Only 5 threads about her. She had less than 100 subs in months of her channel existing, now thanks to him in one week she has a 1000 and growing rapidly. I called him out on it in the first thread and he kept posting about her. He was doing it intentionally linking her channel every time

Edit: He's claiming he only added 10 subs. It was 100 percent over a 1000 subs he helped add.

Last edited:
I woudlnt be surprised

I'm truecel and she has gained 10 subscribers since the first time I posted about her on .co (I have since stopped posting about her since a verbal warning by moderators). @FullTimeLoser is deliberately and purposefully spreading misinformation about me to discredit me and reputationally harm me on this forum. My educated guess is that he is most likely a fed of some national intelligence agency because it doesn't logically make sense to hold a grudge against another user on this forum against me for as long as he had.

You heard that? Only 5 threads about her. She had less than 100 subs in months of her channel existing, now thanks to him in one week she has a 1000 and growing rapidly. I called him out on it in the first thread and he kept posting about her. He was doing it intentionally linking her channel every time

Edit: He's claiming he only added 10 subs. It was 100 percent over a 1000 subs he helped add.

She has 214 subscribers right now.

Okay, so you're just a pathological liar. Good to know. I'm just going to put a disclaimer under all threads in the original post that there is a likely possibility you'll come and purposely lie to deliberately spread misinformation because you're obviously mentally ill (i have the vocaroo of you where you literally schizoposted over audio like the low IQcel you are. You're just making things harder for yourself + you're back on ignore.
Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 121142 AM

Ok greycel

Okay, redcel.
Ok greycel

Okay, redcel.

She has 214 subscribers right now.

Okay, so you're just a pathological liar. Good to know. I'm just going to put a disclaimer under all threads in the original post that there is a likely possibility you'll come and purposely lie to deliberately spread misinformation because you're obviously mentally ill (i have the vocaroo of you where you literally schizoposted over audio like the low IQcel you are. You're just making things harder for yourself + you're back on ignore.View attachment 302509

Okay, redcel.

Okay, redcel.
He linked it again. Incredible. just fucking incredible

"He" Is most likely a foid

Ok Fed, your F.U.D. strategy will never work. :lul: :lul: :lul:
every thread that @FullTimeLoser, @ThoughtfulCel posts on.... alt acc or feds attempting to establish false consensus in the forum community? Your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back