Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I applied to a bunch of jobs but they arent calling me

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I don't know why, I fit all the requirements. Why arent they calling me? It doesnt make any sense.
There are some companies where i have applied to jobs more than 10 times and they have never called me back, maybe on a blacklist or something.

Youve been (((blacklisted))) chico

Because you’re ugly. Looksmaxx some more

They're calling foids.

Lookism in society goes far deeper than just being a virgin.

Jobs. Housing arrangements. Hobbies.

All of your options for what you can do in these aspects of life are narrowed greatly when you are ugly, simply due to lookism social constructs

I sent like 40 applications through my state's employment website and got 0 callbacks or emails despite being qualified for all the positions I applied for.

Turns out that employers are obligated (I think by law) to post job offers on the state website, but they never use it.

Once I started applying through the appropriate channels I received job offers.

idk if that helps.

They're calling foids.
True
Lookism in society goes far deeper than just being a virgin.

Jobs. Housing arrangements. Hobbies.

All of your options for what you can do in these aspects of life are narrowed greatly when you are ugly, simply due to lookism social constructs
Brutal and true. Ill never get a job because of my subhuman appearance, despite being smartest than 99% of the competition

Have you tried lieing on your resume? Worked for me, I got a shit ton of call backs and interviews set up.

Have you tried lieing on your resume? Worked for me, I got a shit ton of call backs and interviews set up.
this also OP needs pump those numbers. for my first job took hundreds of apps

I don't even bother sending the applications in because I'm too socially anxious

I don't know why, I fit all the requirements. Why arent they calling me? It doesnt make any sense.
There are some companies where i have applied to jobs more than 10 times and they have never called me back, maybe on a blacklist or something.
incel trait

over qualified for the lowest tier jobs BBBBBBut no one answers your calls emails or applications

PATHETIC NORMIE TRAIT REJECTING APPLICANT BASED ON HALO

as an incel work out a way to work for yourself everything else is a scam for incels